25. Emperor's New Clothes

"Welcome! Welcome former heir to the throne!" Michael's voice bellowed through the small dark room, as a sack was taken off of Harry's head as the Curly-haired-Alpha growled. "I didn't think you'd still be alive with the amount of wolfsbane we drugged you with," Michael smirked cunningly.

"Wh-..." Harry breathed out unable to find words, his head was pounding, his skin on fire; the feeling of thousands of centipedes crawling and itching his bones and bringing his veins to the very core was overwhelming. He looked down to his arms, trying to get his sight adjust to his surroundings. He could hear his slow heartbeat in his head, pulsing through him pathetically. He tried to move his fingers, only managing a small twitch. All he could think was... Fuck.

"Sh, sh, sh, Harold you only have a short amount of time... Your mate, erm, the Omega - I don't remember his name but, yeah. He's in the other room. We've established his...Condition and we will be dealing with it momentarily. We all know you can't be raising pups with only one parent. An Omega couldn't possibly do that alone, so we'll fix that right up." Michael's intention was to confuse Harry a little bit with the way he phrased what said, and because of the wolfsbane pumping through his system it took Harry a little longer to realise what the other Alpha was saying.

"No!" Harry shouted in his Alpha voice, powerful and mighty - Michael didn't flinch.

"I know you Harry. I know you well, so please do remember I know that you've never hurt anyone or anything. We both know here that when we went on hunting missions for your father I was the one to kill the target and you were the one to take the credit." Michael chuckled looking at Harry mockingly, "Told you to toughen up. If only he knew how much of a pussy you were."

"That's not..." Harry ran out of breath very quickly, finding it difficult to say a lot "T-true!"

"Oh but it is!" Michael raised his voice and looked up the ceiling before looking down at Harry. "You were destined to be a submissive Harry, look how weak you are," Michael laughs, "you have a lone Omega pregnant and you've decided to come back to a place that doesn't want you as a last resort."

"Mi-michael you... You don't understand." Harry sounded strained, the wolfsbane was taking it out of him big time.

"Listen here Harry, I don't think you understand. This is my pack now. I killed your father to get to this position and I am not afraid to kill a nobody who's father was everything he couldn't be. I could kill you in an instant. I've proven myself. Now you and your mate will suffer from your own misfortune of being weak and pathetic." Michael snapped harshly, causing Harry to shut up. After a while of silence, Michael spoke up once more. "I serve this pack accordingly, I treat every member with the honest respect they deserve. I let them feel as comfortable as possible. I do this in many ways, one you are becoming familiar with is when there are intruders like you show up. I deal with them. I kill them so they are no longer a threat. Even scrawny pathetic so-called-alpha's like yourself."

"I am no threat." Harry says in one quick breath. Looking up to Michael, he knew that he wasn't going to allow Michael to speak to him the way he was, he was just sparing time so he could become more straight minded for an escape.

"Oh, that I know, but that's what I'll be telling the pack, so I can get what I want, you gone. And they get what they want, someone to lead them and make them feel safe"

"J-just let us go... No one has to get hurt Michael." Harry's breathing was still irregular and he still felt the fire spreading through his veins, but his head had stopped pulsing, allowing him to think a little clearer.

"I won't change my mind now Harry," Michael shook his head before turning away from Harry, walking further to the door of the room which was far off in front of Harry. "I've already gave the orders of your abortion."

**A month before**

"Haz? What sex do you think the pups will be?" Louis looks up to Harry, he had started wearing baggier tops so he didn't have to have people of the pack exclaim how big he was getting, as his hormones had gotten slightly higher, he had gotten very touchy on things like weight - if anyone said he looked big now, Harry knows from personal experience that he'll come home crying. Even though Harry had a word with the pack on the subject, Louis felt more comfortable in clothes that weren't tight.

"Well they're triplets... So they'll all be the same sex, but I think they'll be girls," Harry came over and sat on the sofa with Louis, who turned around crossed-legged so the Omega was facing his Alpha.

"Why girls? Is that what you want?" Louis asked putting a hand on his small bump. Harry turned to face Louis, the same way his mate had done less than a minute ago. He put his hand on top of Louis' with a small smile.

"I want three healthy pups, no matter of their sex, gender, religion or type of wolf. They'll be my babies and I will love them unconditionally."

"Really?" Louis bites his lip looking Harry in the eyes, searching the truth.

"Yeah Lou, we'll bring them up accepting and supporting all their decisions whilst guiding them through rough patches and advising them throughout everything. You'll spend a lot of time with them during the day but I'll make up the time I don't spend with them during the time I am organising the pack. I want us to have joint roles with our babies. It doesn't matter our social roles - I don't care if I'm an Alpha or an Omega or even a Beta I'll be showing them my love, my support, my character and when needed my discipline. I will not be all macho because I'm an alpha and I won't expect you to be constantly looking after them, whisky cooking dinner and doing housework just because you're an omega - we will share our roles to teach them they can be who they want to be in the privacy of their own home, where they're safe..."

"Wow..." Louis was smiling, "You've really put thought into this haven't you?" 

"Of course I have, you're my everything Lou and now I also have pups who will be part of my everything. I want to be a part of it all. I don't want our pups to have a favourite parent, I want them to respect us and love us equally the way we'll love them and I want them to see that we love them." Harry stated.

"I love you Haz," Louis started to get teary and he quickly wiped his eyes just incase.

"Awh, Lou don't cry, I love you too hun, there's no reason to cry," Harry held Louis' hands in his own. "Why are you crying?"

"Because you mean a lot to me and you just said lots of perfect words and oh god-!" Louis just leans closer to Harry and Harry chuckles and kisses Louis' head.

"Come on sweetie, I'll make you a bath..."