30. Wolves

The room's atmosphere just... Changed. Louis' happiness, excitement, joy and love all turned sour and painful. He didn't know how to handle it. He didn't even know if he could handle it - either way the babies were coming. And they where coming fast.

Harry was trying to channel all of Louis' pain for him but he couldn't. He couldn't take away all of Louis' unbearable pain, taking away some of his backache was all he could manage.

Screaming. Crying. Shouting. Wails of pain and screeches of pleads, none of it helped.

But soon enough, three female pups were born. All looking the same 'blue eyed miracles' Harry called them.  As soon as Louis gave birth to the youngest baby girl, he passed out from exhaustion. It took a lot of persuading from the nurse to get Harry to let his Louis rest whilst they cleaned up the Packs' doctors surgery and the triplets. A nurse and the doctor who helped Louis give birth came over to Harry who was sat in a clean doctors surgery, Louis lying peacefully on the bed, the two brought with them the triplets, all in vests, baby grows and knitted cardigans that some of the mothers in the pack kindly knitted for the babies.

"Sir, am I okay to wake the Omega for a check over? Just to make sure he's recovering from giving birth," the doctor asked. Harry nodded his head with a small smile before standing to look at his beautiful babies again.

"Hey cuties... I'm your daddy! And I'm going to love and protect you forever, me and your Pa are going to give you everything we can and make you grow into the most beautiful, intelligent, precious young ladies - no man will ever be good enough for any of you, you'll all be so perfect." Harry let his dad-emotions get the best of him, he wiped a tear as he leant down more to kiss all of their tiny heads. By the time Harry stood up straight, Louis was up and watching him carefully.

"How are they?" Louis asked in a small voice and Harry turned with a huge smile to his mate.

"You did it Lou! You created the most beautiful baby girls," Harry praised him, walking up to Louis and kissing him softly.

"We did it Haz... We created the most beautiful baby girls," Louis giggled and Harry nodded looking back to the three of them. "C-can I see them?" Louis asked looking at Harry. Harry eagerly but carefully pushed the babies closer to the patient bed so Louis could look at his pups for the first time. As soon as Harry did, Louis gasped putting his hand over his mouth as his eyes watered. "My babies." Was all he said as he stared at all of them.

"They have blue eyes," Harry told his mate smiling, as all three pups were asleep at the moment, because coming out of the womb is tiring. "Like you..."

"Have you thought of names?" The nurse asked as she picked up her clipboard. "So we can put their names on the scroll of pack members and have birth certificates as soon as possible..."

"W-we do." Louis nodded smiling looking to Harry who took a hold of Louis hand as he leant on the hospital bed.

"Diana, Olivia, and Georgia-Rose Styles." Harry told the nurse, who wrote all the names down carefully.

"What lovely names, good choices sirs," The nurse smiled before leaving the new family to themselves.

"Harry they're amazing." Louis stated, still not being able to take in the fact that they are his and his mate's babies. "I can't believe they're here."

"Neither can I, I- just wow." Harry was now lost or words. Thinking his life was complete. He had his pack, his Omega and his pups. But most important lt, he was able to call his pack home, and his Omega and pups family.

(AN: Short but necessary I hoped you enjoyed)