17. Deeply in love

They'd never actually done this before, but it just felt right. it was their time and they realised during the heat of the moment. Harry and Louis had eaten with Niall and Zayn an hour before they went upstairs. Louis kissed Harry softly, which turned into something more, something they hadn't discovered yet. As Harry sat down in the middle of the bed Louis followed, not wanting to take his lips off his Alpha's for even a second, ending up with Louis crawling into Harry lap as they shared a beautiful kiss. Harry was the first to pull back, breathing heavily as he leant his forehead against Louis'.

"That was..." He spoke softly, his breathe still taken away, "Amazing. I love you."

"I love you too, so much..." Louis stated, his hands resting on both of Harry's cheeks either side. He kissed Harry's nose before looking at him properly only to end up kissing him again, the kiss overwhelming the two of them with how much love is being put into the kiss, all of their emotions lingering together as one. The love they share, the anxiousness of their new pack, the happiness of being in each other's presence.

Quicker than they realised, Harry was unbuttoning Louis' shirt and pulling it off the Omega, as Louis straddled Harry properly. Louis slowly took off Harry's shirt, staring into Harry's deep green eyes the whole time, the atmosphere was filled with pure adoration and appreciation. Louis carefully took his time with looking at Harry's bare chest, Louis loved his tattoos. The finely presented art on the Alpha's body was breath-taking, making Louis want to study and trace them all. He looked back into Harry's eyes to find Harry was looking at him in a way Louis has never been looked at before and made his heart flutter when he saw it, the look that tells Louis Harry is all he needs in life to be happy, no matter where they are and who else they are with. Harry's all he needs.

He kissed his Alpha again, never wanting he tingling sensation on his lips to disappear. He soon found himself lying underneath Harry. His Alpha's hand slowly undoing Louis' trousers. once the mates were naked, Harry just stared at his Omega, memorising every part of his body before lifting Louis' legs up by grabbing one of the boy's thick thighs and hooking both of Louis' legs behind Harry, the Alpha holding up Louis' thighs with his shoulders.

No words were spoken, none were needed. All they needed was each other, they only wanted to prove their love, and what better way than to physically show each other.

Even though they were both painfully hard, they ignored that as they watched each other's movements. Harry slowly pushed himself into Louis, being able to easily with the amount of slick Louis was producing from such a small amount of time. the only sound that was heard was a small moan from the younger boy who felt so full from Harry and overwhelmed by his feelings. Harry was slow. He moves as though Louis would break if this wasn't the speed he thrusted. Soon Louis toes curled as he gasped quietly when Harry was pressing against his prostate rubbing a lot with the way he was thrusting.

Harry ducked down and kissed Louis passionately, biting down on Louis' bottom lip before they pulled apart from Louis sniffling. He just felt content at that moment, he cried happily mumbling "I love you" as Harry thrusted.

"N-never leave me..." Louis pleaded Harry as he wrapped his arms around his Alpha's neck.

"Never." Harry confirmed with a kiss as Louis finally came untouched, followed by a growl and Harry popping his knot as he bit at the previous mating mark left by the Alpha

"I love you too" He said after his breath came back kisses Louis' forehead as Louis watched Harry with a smitten smile stretched across his face, lifting his hand up to wipe at his wet cheeks.

"Thank you..." Louis didn't know what else to say. He really liked what just happened and thought thank you was the best thing to say.

"Anything for you baby," Harry replied and shifted the two of them so Harry was now spooning Louis, his knot still popped in Louis' puckered hole. Louis yawned feeling the exhaustion of what they did creep into him and Harry stroked the boy's hip bone with his thumb "Sleep darling." He advised and Louis just did, with a soft smile of contentment on his face.

He was truly, madly, deeply in love with his Alpha.

-------
I'm doing another chapter later that will be better - I just wanted to do this because it's cute and I did it whilst on the plane home last night because I was in Rome. Love you guys and by the way, the story is going to get so good in the next chapter hehe :)