22. Yellow

The view was breath-taking, luxurious green vegetation swept the landscape, although there was a mandarin glow towards the horizon raising upwards to the candy floss clouds. The sunrise was beautiful.

Louis sat back with a satisfied sigh, closing his eyes. Mornings were starting to become easier thanks to him being in his second trimester in his pregnancy, no more sickness was seen as a blessing to the Omega. He thoroughly enjoyed his time alone in the morning. Although his mate was amazing and helped him a lot and Louis loves him with all his being, Louis liked to wake up early and sit on the balcony still being able to hear his Alphas light snores whilst he watched the sunrise. That's how he liked it and he wouldn't want to change it for the world.

He put his hands - well, sweater paws I suppose because he was wearing a large yellow jumper of Harry's that in his opinion smelt like a drop of heaven fell on it. His bump was still the same size as three weeks ago but he knew that he couldn't rush the development of three beautiful pups. Harry's and his own three beautiful pups. The thought of it make Louis smile stupidly, although he didn't care, Harry means the world to Louis and so do the pups already. He felt blessed to be carrying Harry's pups, it brought them closer, if that was even possible.

He could imagine the babies now:  Curly haired, blue eyes, plump lipped. His and Harry's babies will be perfect. They'll grow up to be strong; physically and mentally. They'll be part of the pack straight away and will learn how to behave accordingly due to their good examples - them being the other pups of the pack that Louis has gotten to know over his time of being Omega to the pack.

Louis flipped his hair to the side, he needed it cut but Harry told him he liked it so he kept it that way just for his Alpha. He bit his lip looking around, getting lost into the beautiful scenery, it was truly breath-taking. Strong arms wrapped around Louis and the Omega relaxed not them closing his eyes feeling his back pressing against Harry's body. A sweet kiss was pressed on the Omega's neck making Louis open his eyes again. 

"Morning beautiful," Louis smiled at the two rough spoken words, and turned his head a little to Harry biting his lip to try and suppress the smile even though his cheeks were now tainted slightly red. 

"Good morning..." The Omega replied softly, "I hope you slept well."

"I always do when I'm with you." Harry smiled wide making Louis' breath hitch slightly. He couldn't believe the two of them were meant to be. What did he ever do to deserve such a caring man? Fate, fate is beautiful. Louis looked back out at the world before him, the world he saw was his kingdom. It was Harry's and his own kingdom to rule, to improve, to make a living. The best thing is they get to share their kingdom with not only each other but three beautiful wolves soon (enough) to be born growing inside of the Omega. 

"I'm glad," Louis didn't really know what to say to that, but he was truly glad Harry slept well so he hoped that would do. He felt himself being turned around by the arms that were holding him and soon enough he was looking up to the Alpha. "Well hey," Louis filed again at Harry but this time didn't try to hide it one bit. Harry bent down a little and kissed his adorable Omega. Although it was unexpected, Louis sunk into the kiss and kissed back wrapping his arms around Harry's neck. As they pulled apart, Louis fluttered his eyes open again to see his Alpha looking back at him lovingly. 

"I can hear them..." Harry says removing his arms from Louis, he bends down on both knees and puts both of his hands on Louis' belly and smiles looking up to the Omega. "They're moving slightly." 

Louis smiles looking down to his Alpha as Harry puts his ear against Louis' stomach. The Omega threads his fingers through Harry's thick, long curls he loves that Harry is as excited for the pups as he is himself. It proves that they're taking it at the right speed and that both of them were comfortable with it. 

"I'm going to take the day off today Lou, I want to go somewhere with you." Harry announces as he stands properly.

"What about the pack?" Louis says tilting his head upwards to look at Harry again.

"The pack will do what they usually do, they can survive without the two of us for one day, I'll get Niall to do his job for once, since his status is to lead when the leader is unable. Today I'm unable, as I have more important thing to be doing. Like making memories with you." Harry brushed a piece of Louis' hair out of the Omega's eyes so the Alpha could look into their blue softness. "Is that okay?"

Louis' smile said it all, but the Omega still nodded, "Yeah, that's okay..." 

Later that day they were driving; none of them had a car, but one of the pack members that got essential food supplies every week allowed them to use his car for the day as Harry said he'll be rewarded handsomely for doing so. The windows were open fully, the sun was now in the middle of the sky to brighten everyone's day, Harry drove for about an hour before they started to see any type of civilisation. Louis knew about it as soon as it happened however, as Harry slammed on the breaks and jumped out of the car. Louis furrowed his eyebrows but got out of the car slowly. 

"What?" Louis' voice indicated him being alarmed.

"We..." Harry huffed and looked around quickly as if he knew exactly what he was looking at, even though Louis had no idea where they were. 

"Harry, what?" Louis spoke harder walking over to Harry. 

"I know where we are. I- I thought we were so much further away." Harry's frantic voice and snappy moves were too much to keep with. 

"What do you mean? Where are we?" Louis asked holding onto Harry's arm to stop him from starting to pace.

"This-" Harry gestured to what looked like a small village in front of them. "This is where I'm from. This is my home."