12. Saying it out loud

(Fluff alert! You were warned and you will die.)

Everything seemed to just fit in place for Louis. Harry came back, they realised they were mates, souldbounded, and now he was getting ready after his day of heat to go and tell his mum what happened. He assumed that Niall already knew because Alphas can sense when an Omega or Beta is being mated by an Alpha within a two mile radius. That meant Zayn and Liam would probably know now too, but Louis didn't mind as they already knew the situation between him and Harry.

Louis went into the living room, where Jay was sat on the sofa watching mant of the soaps she does on a Sunday afternoon and sat with her. Unfortunately, his mum was human so wouldn't just smell the difference on Louis and know he was soul bounded, he'd actually have to say it out loud to the person who looked after him the most.

"Muuuuum..." Louis started as he wrapped his mums arm around himself and the human chuckled looking to Louis.

"What do you want dear?" She asked kindly kissing the top of her son's head. Ever since she found Louis on her doorstep at the age of only three, she knew she'd look after him. She was very surprised however, when his son at the age of eleven sneezed and turned into a wolf. She watched with wide eyes as Louis did too. It took Louis an hour to change back into his human form and he freaked out himself, not knowing who or what he was. Jay didn't give up on Louis though, and soon found out, even if it was hard to find out, she did. Then Louis met Niall, Zayn and Liam and things were easier to figure out after that.

"I have to tell you something mumma," Louis said quietly. Jay turned off the Tv to give Louis her full attention, encouraging him to speak whatever is on his mind. He took a deep breath. "I have been soul bounded, I have found the love of my life..." Louis said biting his lip seeking his mum's approval.

"This is Harry yes?" Jay asked with a warm - motherly smile pulling Louis closer to her with the arm that Louis draped around himself moments ago. Louis nodded slowly. "My baby boy's growing up! But I'm glad you're growing into such an amazing person... You've picked the right person also. You and Harry are good for each other Lou."

"I think so too," Louis hummed hugging his mum. "Thank you."

"He can stay here, until you both find out what you're going to do dear... But I don't think you'll be wanting to live with your mum for too long now will you?" Jay chuckled even though her voice was becoming wet with the proud unshed tears that blur her vision also.

"Oh mum..." the Omega smiled looking at her with tearfilled eyes himself, wiping his mum's cheek. "Don't cry, you'll start me off." He giggled weakly.

"I can't help it! All mothers are allowed to cry when their baby has grown up!" She defended hugging Louis. "I'm so proud of you baby, remember that." She told her son as he smiled pulling back to look at her, taking a deep breath to calm himself.

"I love you mum," Louis said as he stood up.

"I love you too dear, now go and get that mate of yours in here. I'll make a pie to celebrate!" Jay stood with a smile and Louis shook his head fondly. His mum had always been so traditional when it came to celebrating, saying a homemade pie and a cup of tea is how you appreciate something worth celebrating. He went back upstairs to Harry who was waiting in Louis' room.

"So how'd it go love?" Harry asked as he stood up from where he was sitting on Louis' new, clean, bedsheets that were only put on a few minutes prior Louis going downstairs since the pair had made quiet a lot of mess after what had happened before.

"She cried... But now she's making pie so she must have loved the news," Louis giggled wiping his cheeks from the few tears that fell from when he was talking to his mum.

"I'm glad," Harry smiled as he got closer to Louis, wrapping an arm around his waist and nuzzling the Omega's neck (Harry's new favourite spot of Louis' body since that's where they're bonded) "How are you feeling?"

Loui bit his lip to hide his smile as he melted into Harrys touch, "Happy." Was all he said, because that's all he felt. Pure bliss from his Alpha, from his heat and from his first time. He felt like Harry was radiating sun rays onto him, from the warmth of Harry's touch and the brightness he sees when the Alpha smiles at him.

"I'm glad," Harry spoke softly and looked directly into Louis' eyes.

"I think I've fallen in love with you." Louis almost whispers, looking back into the eyes that remind him of the forest where they first met.

"I know I have fallen in love with you Lou..." Harry said just as quietly, almost like it was thier secret as Harry leaned into Louis and kissed his Omega lovingly. Explaining what words can't within the kiss.

Louis reluctantly pulled back first, leaning his head on Harry's as he yet to open his eyes. "We should go downstairs to my mum..." Louis said thoughtfully, knowing she was baking a pie as they held each other. "Besides she told me to come and get you and take you downstairs, I think she wants to talk to you." Louis rambled a little as he grabbed hold of Harry's hand, taking him downstairs to the kitchen where his mum was struggling to roll out the thick dough.

"Would you like some help Jay?" Harry asked as he kissed the top of Louis' hand before letting go taking the rolling pin out of Jay's hand gently before rolling it out appropriately.

"What a gentleman." Jay smiled brightly, looking to Louis and winking before looking back to Harry. "Thank you Harry." And maybe all Louis was thinking how amazing the sight infront of him was. Harry's biceps flexing as he rolled out the dough.

-------

(Two chapters in one day! I'm in the writing mood ya know!?)