Chapter 5

Third-person POV (from earlier):

"For the last time, Henry, I have no idea what you're talking about!" William yelled over the phone.

"Do you expect me to think that this is just a coincidence?" Henry argued. "Those blueprints for the animatronics are extremely dangerous!"

It had been a while since Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria had closed down. But now, William and Henry were planning on re-branding it; but it wouldn't be easy, considering all the things that "happened" before it originally got closed down.

As Henry was talking, William noticed Michael heading for the front door out of the corner of his eye. But he ignored it. He really didn't care where he was going.

"I wasn't born yesterday, Will," Henry nagged. "This is highly suspicious."

"Suspicious?! How is this 'suspicious?!'"

"I think you know exactly what I mean," Henry said.

William scoffed. "What, so you're accusing me of homicide now?"

"Well, I don't want to sound too extreme, but everything seems to add up," Henry noticed. William didn't say anything.

"I just want to prevent another 'Elizabeth situation' from happening."

"Don't you dare bring that up!" William snapped. "That has nothing to do with this!"

"Will, you and I both know what loss feels like," Henry began. "I don't want anyone else to have to experience what we went through. Not to mention, if anything happened, it could put us out of business."

"You don't know what loss feels like, Henry!" William provoked. "You don't know what it's like to lose two of your children!"

"Just because I haven't lost two of them, doesn't mean I haven't felt loss! I've lost one of them, that was hard enough!" Henry shot back, his voice slightly cracking.

"You haven't felt the same kind of grief that I've felt, Henry!" William yelled. "I've lost more than you!"

"You could have prevented this you know," Henry chastised. "If you had been more careful when making Circus Baby and Fredbear, maybe Elizabeth and Chris would still be alive."

Rage built up in William's face from Henry's remark. "How dare you blame me for the death of my children!" he screamed. "None of this is my fault!"

"Whether or not it was your fault isn't the problem!" Henry snapped back. "These animatronics are dangerous, and it's obvious that you made them like that on purpose! Just because you went through something hard doesn't mean you need to make other innocent people suffer as well!"

"How dare you talk to me that way! You have no right to tell me what to do!"

"I do, actually! I am your partner!"

"You'll regret this, Henry. Trust me," William muttered angrily.

"Regret what?! Trying to save others from your psychopathic intentions?!"

William hung up the phone before he could say anything else.

"I'll show you what loss feels like, Henry," William muttered.

"I'll make sure you suffer the same loss I did and show you how it really feels."

Y/n's POV (currently):

"Aaaaand... Uno!"

"Don't get too excited, you haven't won yet," Michael stopped me.

"Well, I would've won anyway, because..." I placed my last card down which was a +4.