Chapter 9

??? POV:

They did it... they set me free... after all this time, I'm finally free.

"Thank you, Michael. Thank you, y/n. Thank you so much."

Y/n's POV:

"Ugh... my head is killing me..."

I sat up, noticing that I was in Michael's bed. I rubbed my eyes slightly and yawned. But something felt... off.

I felt empty inside—no, literally—like there was nothing inside of me.

I sat up, almost losing my balance. Geez, why did I feel so weird?

I tried recalling my memory from what had happened last; Michael picked me up for work... we went to Circus Baby's Pizza World... we repaired Baby... she led us to the Scooping Room... then we...

Wait... we got scooped.

But how was I still here? Was it all just a dream? Was I dead?

I walked out of the room to look for Michael. If he was there maybe he could explain some stuff to me.

I walked into the hallway and saw Michael standing there talking to an... animatronic? But this was one that I had never seen before.

He looked very different from any other animatronic I had ever seen. He had the figure of a human, but was made up of metal wires. He had a white, shiny mask with a clown nose and a little green party hat with yellow and green stripes. He was also extremely tall, making Michael look short.

"Michael, who's this?"

They both looked over at me. But before either of them could answer, Michael ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"Y/n... I'm so sorry about... everything," he whispered in my ear.

"Wait, what?"

"You know... with the scooper..."

"So it wasn't a dream?! It really happened?!" I pulled away and looked at him, my eyes widened. He nodded.

"Well, yeah..."

"I... I don't believe it..." I stammered. "How? How do I know you're not lying?"

Michael sighed and lifted up his shirt, revealing a giant hole in his stomach. I put my hands over my mouth, shocked.

"Believe me now?" he asked.

"Y-yeah... I do..." I gasped quietly. "Wait... does this mean..."

I quickly ran into the bathroom and slammed the door. I stood in front of the mirror and hesitantly checked to see if I also had a hole in my stomach as well, which I—not surprisingly—did.

With a pale face, I tugged my shirt back down and walked out of the bathroom to see Michael again.

"Well?" he asked once he saw me.

"I... I was scooped..." I mumbled under my breath, still in disbelief. "I... really did get scooped..."

"Yeah..."

Suddenly I saw another animatronic walk up behind Michael. It looked like Funtime Foxy, except it was orange and white instead of pink and white, with a purple bowtie. I hadn't seen... it before. I wasn't even sure if it was a boy or girl.

"GAH! What's that thing doing here?!" I yelled out, jumping back.

"I have a name y'know," it said with a glitchy voice.

"Oh... that's Lolbit," Michael said.

"And... what's it doing here?"

"I'm a she, not an it," she corrected.