Chapter 17

Y/n's POV:

For some reason, I had a hard time sleeping that night. I just felt bad for getting so upset with Michael. When I left without him knowing, he didn't react nearly as intensely as I did. Sure, he was upset. But he didn't freak out like I did. I probably shouldn't have reacted like that.

I was still able to get a decent amount of sleep. I finally fell asleep at around 5:00, and I woke up around 2:00.

As soon as I got up, and before getting ready, I decided to check the guest bedroom to see if Michael was still asleep. Not surprisingly, he was. I was glad, though. He seemed really tired, and he had a lot of stress on him lately. I smiled and closed the door.

Once I got downstairs, I saw that Elizabeth was already awake. She was talking with Ennard.

"Oh? I see you two have met?" I said, walking over to them and sitting down across from them.

"Yeah, actually!" Elizabeth exclaimed. "We knew each other a bit when I was trapped inside of Circus Baby. He was also the reason why I was set free . . . .He and Lolbit were the ones that scooped you and Michael."

"What, so you're glad you scooped us?" I teased.

"No! I didn't mean it like that!"

"I'm just teasing, don't worry," I laughed.

"Anyway, do you know where Michael is?" she continued. "He's usually up by now."

"Oh, he's still asleep. He had a long night last night, so he's sleeping in a bit."

"A long night, huh?" Ennard thought out loud. "Should've expected it."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He went to Fredbear's Family Diner. He mentioned how that's where his brother died or something. It probably sucked for him to go back there."

"How do you know about that?" I asked.

"I kinda... forced him to tell me," Ennard chuckled awkwardly.

"He went to Fredbear's? Why?" Elizabeth chimed in.

"Well... I don't know if he'd want me telling you guys," I muttered.

"But it's only fair if I know!" Elizabeth protested. "I'm his sister! And if he went back to the place where Chris died, I have a feeling that it has to do with him! I deserve to know too!"

Once I noticed how eager she was to know the truth, I sighed. She was right; she deserved to know.

"Ennard, could you maybe give us a moment... alone?" I asked him. He simply just responded with a nod and left the room.

I watched him leave the room. Once he was gone, I turned back to Elizabeth.

"Alright, I'll tell you, but you can't bring it up to Michael, okay?" I said, lowering my voice. "Based on what he told me, it sounds like he had a pretty horrible time there."

"I won't," she promised.

"Okay. Well, yesterday was just a hard day for him because he was starting to miss Chris again. So, he wanted to see if Chris was possibly there. He went back to Fredbear's because he thought that Chris might possess an animatronic there. But he said he wasn't able to stay for long because he started having flashbacks," I explained. "But now I just feel bad because I got really mad at him when he got home since he left without telling me."

"Oh... I see..." she muttered.

"I'm sorry for mentioning it," I apologized. "I know that mentioning Chris and his death is a sensitive topic."