Chapter 6

Y/n's POV:

 It was terrible. I saw William holding a bloody knife in his hand. On the floor I saw Henry's son, Sammy, laying there; dead.

I looked into his lifeless eyes, my heart breaking inside. His body was covered in blood. I put my hands over my mouth and let out a gasp, which I instantly regret.

William flinched once he heard me and looked over his shoulder. I turned around and started to run off when I was stopped by one hand covering my mouth, and another holding up a knife covered in blood to my throat.

"I know that you just saw what I did," he growled through his clenched teeth. "Don't think I'm afraid to do the same thing to you. If you tell anyone about this, I will make sure you end up the same way as him. Got that?"

I didn't answer as tears streamed down my face. I was in too much shock to do anything. He pressed the knife against my throat a little harder.

"Got that?!"

I nodded frantically in fear. He let go of me.

"Good. Now get out of here while I find something to do with this body," he sneered. But before I left I turned to him.

"Why?"

William stopped in his steps. "Why, what?"

"Why are you doing this?" At first, he didn't say anything. Then he sighed angrily.

"I'm just making up for what I've lost."

What did he mean by that? I was dying to ask. I wanted to ask him so many things. But I figured it would be better if I didn't, just for the sake of my life.

I left the room, still in shock from what had just happened. My mind was so all over the place, that I didn't even have to go to the bathroom anymore. I headed back for the office where Michael was.

"Hey, y/n, what took so lo- oh gosh, what happened to you?" Michael quickly stood up and walked over towards me.

"You look like you've seen a ghost... and why is there blood on your neck?!" I shook my head. Before I could say anything in response, everything went black.

Michael's POV:

Y/n looked at me wearily. Before she could say anything she fainted and I caught her in my arms.

"Y/n?!"

She was unresponsive so I decided to take her home and take care of her there. I picked her up and headed for the door to walk her to the car. As I was walking out I ran into my dad. He looked at y/n, then looked at me. I expected him to ask if she was okay or whatnot, but he didn't. He didn't even seem to care at all.

"Do you know what happened to her?" I asked. Dad shrugged.

"No idea." With that, he just walked off. I scowled.

"Does he seriously not care at all for the fact that she's passed out and has blood on her?" I thought angrily. But I shook my head and headed for the door. Right now I needed to focus on helping y/n, not being angry with my dad.

I opened up the door and headed towards my car. I looked down at y/n feeling concerned.

"What happened to you?" I whispered with concern.

I got in the car and drove back to my house. I brought y/n into my room. I sat down on my bed and laid y/n down on my lap. I got a washcloth to clean up the blood on her neck.

But I just didn't get it; there was blood on her, but there was no cut.

Her skin was freezing cold so I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over her. I gently stroked her hair as I waited for her to wake up. After about an hour her eyes fluttered open.