TWENTY FIVE

I hear him struggle in with my bags, and then kick off his shoes. I make my way to him.

"Here." I say grabbing my bag and one suit case.

"I could of managed." Aiden says behind me.

"Sure looked like it." I mutter with smirk an lug my things up the stairs.

I hear him chuckle after me. And then I make it back to my room and throw my things on top of the bed. Aiden follows suit.

"Feel free to store your things away, whatever is easiest for you. And I want to talk to you about work when you have a chance." He says.

"Ok, what about work?" I ask a little nervous.

"Well, I know you said you were worried about people saying things about us, or what have it. You know I can offer you the option to stay here and work remotely, I could have Martin send you everything via email." He says rushed, like he's worried about what I will say.

I stare at him for a minute and try to piece what I want to say together. "Aiden, I appreciate the offer, actually I appreciate everything you've done for me, but I'm hoping this arrangement is temporary, like a week, maybe two, I want to resume my daily activities and that means going to work, going to lunch and doing everything. I can't make myself prisoner and run away." I tell him, taking a seat on the edge of the bed watching Aiden leaning against the door.

He takes a moment to think about my response to. "You're going to have to ride with me, you know ? It's a far walk."

"I know." I sigh and look down at my hands. I feel the bed dip beside me and I feel his big hand engulf my knee.

"It's going to be ok, you can tell me if anyone is saying anything and I'll set them straight." He says, and once again I'm rendered speechless by his closeness.

All I can do is nod like an idiot. I see his eyes move from mine down to my lips, and mine move down to his.

"Can I kiss you?" He ask, his voice heavy with lust. I have no idea what he's thinking, what his feelings are towards me, but at this exact moment, I don't care, I want his lips on mine. Before I can even think logically I'm nodding in the rush and his lips crash into mine.

His hand knots itself into my hair and I find my are tangled around his strong shoulders as if to brace myself. His tongue swipes across my bottom lip and I grant him access and our tongues dance together. HIs hands move down to my hips and he pulls me onto his lap, I can feel the growing erection against my thigh, and it makes me burn with sexual tension. I knead my hands through his hair and his hand grip my ass with aggression.

We stay like this for a while, just tasting each other's lips. But before we can take it any further his phone starts lighting up. He groans against my lips and breaks away, but he doesn't let me get off his lap.

"Hello?" He says annoyed, but smirks at me. I return the smile in a shy way.

"What do you mean?" He says a little more irritated. He helps me off his lap and mouths he's sorry and exits the room, closing the door behind him.

I rub my thumb over my lips and stare down at the floor. I can't believe that just happened. Am I so selfish? With the things going on, me having to stay here as well as work for him and I can't control myself? What is wrong with me? I finally sob into my hands and compose myself enough to lock the door.

I run the shower, its a lot bigger and nicer than mine at home, the water heats up quickly too. I undress quickly and hop in. I let my back slide against the wall, to sit on the ground and let the shower water pelt against my head in a soothing rhythm. I need an escape plan, to head over to Gertrude street, I need solid evidence to send Damon back, and enough evidence to lock him away for good. I know tomorrow I am going to work for the last day before the weekend, but Aiden is driving me and he says he'll be increasing the security but I doubt I'll be able to sneak away. My head starts to hurt but I finally think of something that might work: I'll ask Aiden to take me home so I can grab my car, which I use the excuse - which isn't really an excuse - that I do better when I'm driving and I'll drive myself to work, and at lunch I'll book it out and run to Gertrude, hopefully it goes smoothly. With the plan in motion, I quickly finish up in the shower and hear Aiden knocking on my door.