Chapter 1: the awakening.

3rd person POV.

As the now slime opened his eyes he looked up at veldora as he slowly sat up veldora was quick to make sure he didn't do it to fast.

Veldora: carful you might hurt yourself.

And for the first time he heard his litte brother's voice.

???: who are you?

He heard his voice it was kinda of soft spoken but there was evidence that it could be commanding he smiled wide and pointed at himself as he said very proudly.

Veldora: I am veldora I am your older brother!

???: is veldora your name?

Veldora: yes!

???: what's my name?

Veldora didn't really think about this but thought for a moment and then said.

Veldora: your name is rimuru.

Rimuru: what's our last name?

Veldora: we don't have one.

Rimuru tiled his head to the side as he said.

Rimuru: but we need one right?

Veldora just smiled at him he ruffled his hair as he said.

Veldora: why don't you come up with one.

Rimuru: hmmmm what does people know about you?

He smiled and said.

Veldora: I am known as the storm dragon veldora!

Rimuru: then why not tempest?

Veldora: and why that name?

Rimuru: because you are a dragon the storm dragon tempest simply means a violent storm and rimuru means the friendly rain strom because it has similar meaning like the storm dragon.

Veldora:*sweat drops* (I just thought it sounded cool. )

Rimuru: veldora tempest and rimuru tempest I like it what about you?

Veldora: yeah it sounds nice but not that you are finally awakened I can finally teach you everything I know my little brother hahaha!

I tilted my head sideways as he laughed I looked at my hands and I saw 3 lines 1 red 1 green and 1 blue I then heard a voice.

???: my name is great sage would you like for me to give you a tutorial of how the gamer system works?

Rimuru: (what are you?)

Great sage:(I am your sacred gear when I was infused with your soul it granted a few new abilities my name is great sage I am what some call the words of the world I shall be here to help you on your journey I ask again would you like for me to give you a tutorial on the gamer system?)

Rimuru: (yes?)

Just then I saw a arrow pointing at the lines.

Great sage: (the red one is your health you currently have 100/100 once it goes down to 0 you die the green one is your stamina you currently have 100/100 of it once you run out you may pass out the last one is the blue one it is your mp or magical power you currently have 300/300 once you run out of it you can no longer use magic please think stats.)

Rimuru: (stats?)

Just then I see a screen.

Stats:

Name: rimuru tempest.

Age: 16.

Gender: male.