Chapter 3: loyalty is earned.

I saw veldora bend down to my level as he said.

Veldora: rimuru listen and listen well to what I'm about to tell you in this world only the strong may live the weak are guided by the strong like this wolf pack.

As he talked I saw both the star wolf and his father circling each other and growling.

Veldora: I have decided to live here in this forest and protect the monsters here a utopia if you will nothing has drastically changed in over 3,000 years and through that time I have provided do each and every race here in this forest and that's why they see me as their lord I have not given them any names because if I did then they may gain to much power and they may get to big a head and try to take out another race now though you gave the goblins names but when I did so I only allowed you to give a certain amount of power but anyway most monsters see me as the guardian deity of the forest but there are others like that wolf leader over there that hate me for no good reason I have earned the loyalty of the monsters by having them to always count on me if something ever gets to out of hand.

Just then both charged at each other biting and scratching each other til the star wolf bit his father in the neck and flung him away.

Wolf leader: you dare to defy you leader your father!!!

Star wolf: *takes a step towards him* I have had this thought for a long time now but we would be better off with out you around you and you alone are against lord veldora not only that but you have tried to hurt or worse kill his younger brother that is unforgivable!!!

Veldora: (well I mean I would have let him get hurt I had put a barrier on him so that no harm can come to him cause I thought something like this might happen.)

Wolf leader: you dare raise your fangs towards me!!!

Star wolf: I will I am stronger then you young master rimuru has even said so he can see it if you can't but a child can then that's just another reason why you don't deserve to lead us!!!

Just then the star wolf had got in to a jumping stance as his father rushed at him he jumped over him as got to the ground he looked at his father as they then rushed each other again 

Star wolf: once I take your place as leader of the wolf pack then I will pledge my loyalty to lord veldora's young brother I'll protect him til he can protect himself.

As they clashed against one another the wolf leader pushed the star wolf in to a rock as he yelled in pain I felt myself step forward a bit my brother grabbed my shoulder as the star wolf then had a look of rage in his eyes as I heard.

Star wolf: I will take you down father your tyranny ends now!!!

Just then I saw his fangs and his claws start to glow red as I heard him.

Star wolf: STRENGTH ENHANCEMENT!!!

Just then he flipped his father up in to the air and and jumped in to the air and chomp down on to his fathers neck as hard as he could as they both landed on to the ground the star wolf slowly stood on to his paws as he turned to both me and my brother and said.

Star wolf: I hereby pledge my clan to you lord veldora young master rimuru.

He then bowed as every single wolf did as well.

Veldora: very well then rimuru give the new leader a name you are still connected to my magic.

I nodded the star wolf  then looked at me as I came over to him and I said.

Rimuru: you have showed so much potential so much loyalty to both me and my big brother you even protected me from your own father and had killed him for this I thank you.