Chapter 6: a leader in the making.

As veldora was busy with rigurd I went over to ranga as I started to pet him everywhere there was fluff he seemed to like it as he laid down and let me Scratch his belly but after a while they all talked as they did this I thought about what veldora said earlier.

Rimuru: (he wants me to take charge of the goblin village I don't think I'm ready for that.)

Great sage: (he's trying to see if you will back down call his bluff to the best of your abilities.)

Rimuru: hmmm.

Just then I saw rigurd on my right as he crouched down to me I quit petting ranga as he sat up as I asked them.

Rimuru: you both heard my brother is letting me take care of you all right?

I saw them both nod as I then asked.

Rimuru: what's your opinion about the tempest wolves and the hobgoblins living together?

I saw both of their mouths open wide as I said.

Rimuru: there's around the same number of tempest wolves and hobgoblins so his about we just merge the 2 together the hobgoblins may be stronger then a lot of monsters but they lack weapons but the tempest wolves are born with their weapons until kaijin can make enough weapons for a group of goblins then I think it would be best for the both of your tribes to work together and even when he does get them made we should still partner up cause your all's strength would literally be doubled and you both could take care of the other's weaknesses.

Rigurd: though he may be young he is wiser then his years.

Ranga: *nods* yes the young master is very wise.

Great sage: (all conditions have been met new skill has been acquired.)

Just then I saw this.

Restoration level 1/100.

Details: allows the user to gain hp/stamina and mp back at faster rates when it is down when this gets to level 50 your hp regen will increase to 20 per minute your stamina regen will go up to 35 per minute and your mp regen will go up by 75 per minute when it gets to level 75 your hp regen will go up to 40 per minute your stamina regen will go up to 40 per minute your mp regen will go up to 100 per minute and finally when you get it to level 100 the max level your hp regen will go up to 50 per minute your stamina regen will go up to 50 per minute and your mp regen will go up to 120 per minute you can level this skill up by meditating.

My jaw dropped as I heard veldora ask.

Veldora: hey rimuru did you get a skill that could help you fly?

I nodded it looked like both rigurd and ranga was kinda excited as well as I then used.

Rimuru: (bat wings.)

Just then these thin reptilian like wings came out of my back as I saw veldora smirk as he then said as he grabbed me.

Veldora: time for flying lessons!

Just then he jumped up in the air so fast it made shock waves once we was up there he told me.

Veldora: now then try to flap them wings as hard as you can good luck.

He then let go of me as I started to fall.

Rimuru: you son of a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-

I was cut off by a bird hitting me in the face as I then saw the ground coming closer my eyes widened as I then heard.

Great sage: (if you get to close to the ground then I shall take over.)

I didn't really mind what she meant but I tried my hardest to flap my wings but I was to slow as I was about hit the ground 10 seconds to be exact I heard this and it was like I was spectating myself.