chapter 16: a plan and a date gone right?

Time skip.

I was currently in my dungeon creating a barrier I've already made several as I finally got it I see this.

Barrier magic manipulation and creation has leveled up level 30/100!

Anti-magic barrier.

Details: the user casts a barrier that can make magic useless in a area and can't be preformed costs 1,000 MP.

Physical attack and defense down barrier.

Details: the user's casts this barrier all Physical attacks and defenses ate greatly decreased costs 1,000 MP.

Anti-beasts barrier.

Details: the user casts this and all unintelligent creatures won't come near costs 1,000 MP.

And now the last one the one that can save aura and mare.

Anti-magic items barrier.

Details: this barrier must have 5 points of of mana signature, placing one's mana on a place will do it. This barrier cancels any and all magic items no matter how power they are if the user of said objects aren't stronger then the castercof the barrier then, they won't work costs 3,000 MP.

A smirk came to my face as I then used.

Rimuru: (escape dungeon.)

And like that I was on my bed I saw it was only 10 in the morning, I got 3 hours til I got to go for my date. I got up and looked around til I found veldora on the couch reading manga I went over to him and asked.

Rimuru: hey veldora.

Veldora: *not paying much attention* hmmm?

Rimuru: um what does someone do on a date?

Veldora: *looks up* ah I see maybe you all should go to the movies?

I was a bit confused.

Rimuru: *tilts head in confusion* movies like the ones we have?

I saw him shake his head as he sat up.

Veldora: a movie theater that's where new movies first go its like a huge screen where you watch them on perfect for dates.

I nodded as he then said more to himself.

Veldora: *thinking out loud* I think there's a anime movie in right now.

Rimuru: *starts getting nervous* um veldora.

I shifted uncomfortably I've been meaning to ask since I heard it, he looked at me as I finally asked.

Rimuru: *nervous* w-where do babies come from?

I saw the look of terror on his face as he then said.

Veldora: *trying to stay calm* I'll be right back.

Just then he left in a magic circle.

3rd person POV.

We knave rimuru and go to white castle where guy and velzard was relaxing, they both sighed as a magic circle appeared already knowing who it was they sat up a bit straighter as a panic looking veldora came out of it.

Veldora: *panicking* guy help!

Guy: *already amused* with what?

Veldora: *panicking* rimuru wants to know where babies come from I don't want to ruin his innocence!