Chapter 8: School is weird but fun.

Time skip.

As I slowly woke up I was in my room but I was still on ranga's stomach I then heard as I rubbed my eyes.

Ranga: young master are you awake.

I was to tired to really talk.

Rimuru: *tired* mhmm.

Ranga: young master you should wash up and change your clothes kaijin had made you a new outfit it's on your bed.

I tiredly got up and went over to my bed and grabbed them and went to the bathroom.

Small time skip.

After I took a shower I put my new clothes on and they was actually really nice.

I put my sword on my waist as well as I heard ranga

Ranga: lord veldora has left earlier because a bunch of goblins came over hearing someone was giving names out.

Rimuru: then I should go down there.

Ranga: before you do you should eat we've already finished our breakfast but you have yet to eat your still growing so you need it.

I nodded as we went in to the kitchen to see rigurd as he saw us he said.

Rigurd: good morning young master how did you sleep?

Rimuru: good morning to you as well rigurd I slept great also sorry ranga I didn't mean to fall asleep on you.

Ranga: it's not a problem young master in fact you are very light so I didn't feel you at all.

I nodded as rigurd sat a plate of eggs bacon and toast with a glass of apple juice in front of me as I then started to eat.

Time skip.

After we got there I saw a big crowd of goblins.

Rimuru: (how many are there?)

Great sage: (there are approximately 4,500 goblins it would take roughly 4 and a half hours to name all them.)

I then saw veldora come over to us.

Veldora: this is good you'll have more people to support you but it will take a while to name them.

I nodded as I then stood up on my tree stump and said.

Rimuru: ok can everyone hear me.

I saw that they all nodded so I continued.

Rimuru: my name is rimuru tempest I am the one giving out names I borrow the magic from my big brother veldora here since I'm still gaining my own magical power myself and if you get a name from me it isn't free you must work and live in this village we are still rebuilding this village but it will go a lot faster with your help there are various tasks for each and everyone of you to do is that clear?