Chapter 4: cave exploration.

As I picked up the sword I looked at it.

I could tell it was a good fit for me

Great sage: (it would be wise to get started in the cave. )

I slowly nodded as I put the sword on to my back waist it felt good there so I'll leave it there as I heard great sage.

Great sage: (it would be a wise decision to swing around the sword in order to get used to it.)

I nodded as I took out my sword as I then started to swing it til I saw this.

New skill acquired!

Swordsmanship level 1/100!

Details: this skill allows the user to use any weapons with a blade the better the level the better you will be.

I continued to practice with it for an hour.

Time skip.

Swordsmanship has leveled up level 15/100!

As I put my sword away I heard great sage.

Great sage: (Analysis finished cave has been mapped out veldora is currently asleep it will take you around 50 hours to get to where he is at currently.)

Rimuru: (but he said that we had to go to dwargon tomorrow?)

Great sage: (it is most likely that he wants to push you and knew that I would tell you how long it would take for you to get to him I believe it would be a good idea to level up meditation to max in order for you to be able to pass through the cave at a faster pace.)

I thought about it.

Rimuru: (hmmm it would take about 4 days in order to do that.)

Great sage: (4 days and 4 hours to be exact.)

Rimuru: (but I thought we would spend a day or two in dwargon but rigurd and ranga will be here in a week but hmmmmm.)

Great sage: (allow me to help you have met certain conditions that will allow you advance in meditation level.)

Just then I saw a green light envelope me as I then saw this.

Meditation has leveled up level 50/100!

Since meditation has leveled up to 50 your hp will go up by 75 when you put a point in to it your stamina will go up by 75 when you put a point in to it your mp will go up by 150 when you put a point in to it.

My eyes widened slightly at this as I then heard great sage.

Great sage: (please sit down crisscross and close your eyes and focus on your magical power doing that will increase the level.)

I nodded and I then started to do as she said.

Small time skip.

3rd person POV.