Chapter 9: first day of school part 1.

Time skip.

As I finished reading another book I saw this.

Rapid reading has leveled up level 7/10!

You have read 60 books you have gained 12,000 mp!

I then checked my stats.

Stats:

Name: rimuru tempest.

Age: 16.

Gender: male.

Race: Demon slime.

Title: young master.

Fame: veldora's little brother.

Sacred gear: great sage.

Level: 21.

HP: 3,840/3,840 (regen 50 per minute.)

Stamina: 3,760/3,760 (regen 50 per minute.)

MP: 23,300/23,300 (regen 120 per minute.)

Strength: 47

Endurance: 46

Agility: 47

Intelligence: 126

Wisdom: 126

Luck: 20

Points: 0.

Money: $3,600.

Sona oh yes before I forget there's also a free period you can use to do as you please.

I nodded if only slightly.

3rd person POV.

We leave rimuru and to veldora and guy.

Veldora: and that pretty much sums up what's happened since we last saw you.

Guy: *intrigued* oh interesting so you wish for him to have bodyguards I can allow that on the condition that they somehow contribute to the school it doesn't matter that you and I are friends there are nobles who go here that have their kids bodyguards but they each work with the staff of the school in some way shape or form.

Veldora: I wanted to have the leader of the hobgoblins and leader of the tempest wolves as his bodyguards.

Guy: hmmmm in that case how about we gave them as co teachers in p.e. I've been looking for replacements anyway the sub is going insane dealing with these kids.

Veldora: *chuckles* how do you do this kind of work?

Guy: oh I pass it off on the vice principal usually.

Veldora: that explains it.

Guy: anyway I think you should get him prepared for his first day he will introduce himself to his class tell them his race if he has a sacred gear etc etc they'll probably ask questions.

He then handed veldora a piece of paper.

Guy: these are his periods since it's your kid brother I thought I'd do it myself I'll inform the student council president that he will be bringing his bodyguards and that they will be the new p.e. Teachers also weapons are aloud to be here just keep the destruction to a minimum.

Veldora: mmm I got it can he start tomorrow?

Guy: of course and before I forget the heirs to both the sitri and Gremory clans are here at this school the sitri's being the student council president herself.