Chapter 2: a walk.

As we got up we both went in to the kitchen and on the table there was something on a plate as I sat down in front of it.

Veldora: it's bacon eggs and toast it's good eat.

I nodded as a thought came to mind.

Rimuru: big brother Why am I a demon slime and not technically a dragon slime if you gave me your blood?

Guy: *intrigued*oh did you use demon magic veldora that would explain it.

Veldora: yes dragon magic wasn't sufficient for it I tried.

Guy: hmmm that does sound about right right dragon magic is more destructive then demon magic so I can see why.

Just then something shiny caught my eye as I went over to it and pick it up.

Veldora: *panicking* no put the knife down!

I do as he said but I saw something else shiny and go over to it to touch it as I did I heard.

Veldora: *sighs* that's a fringe it keeps good cold.

I then saw another bottle of blue liquid and went over to grab it but guy beat me to it.

Guy: *grabs bottle* and what happened last time you picked a strange bottle up?

Rimuru: *tilts head sideways* I got a new skill?

Guy: *smirking* good point here you go.

Before he could give it to me veldora took it from him and then smacked him with while saying.

Veldora: DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM!

I then ran in to the living room as I saw more stuff but another thought came to mind.

Rimuru: big brother you said you had a dwarf build this house right?

Veldora: yes that's right.

Rimuru: does that mean other people live around here?

Veldora: well yes but they are far off where we are is I guess you could say sacred ground because I am the protector of the forest the monsters that live here worship me as such.

Guy: wouldn't it be a good idea to take him out and have him look around and make sure they know not to harm him?

I saw big brother start to think about it as he then said.

Veldora: hmmmm I believe so.

Just then we both heard guy.

Guy: I think it's time for me to go see ya next time.

Just then a magic circle appeared under him and like that he vanished as I heard veldora.

Veldora: come rimuru we should get started if we hurry then we can go to both first goblin village and the dire wolf den.

I nodded as we then started to walk in to the direction that I guessed it was in as we did so I was using observe on everything.

Time skip.

As we made it to what I thought was the goblin village I saw this.

Observe has leveled up level 40/100!

I then saw this.

Secret quest completed!

Secret quest: Find a goblin village.

Rewards: 250 exp/$100/ 1 skill book.

Would you like to except these rewards?

Yes/no?