Chapter 5: The city of dwargon.

Time skip.

Rimuru: poke poke poke.

I was currently poking my big brother veldora since I was bored but as i did so I asked great sage.

Rimuru: (hey um great sage I'm curious why ain't I hungry after days of not eating?)

Great sage: (because you are a demon slime, slimes in general don't eat very much if anything at all usually if they have 2 hours of sunlight then they can survive a week without eating but I would suggest you do eat soon because you are not fully a slime.)

Rimuru: (ok I'll ask veldora.)

I kept poking him but a bit harder til he started to wake up as soon as he saw me he sat up as I was still poking him just to see what will happen as he then asked.

Veldora: ask great sage how long it took you to get down here.

Before I could ask I heard her.

Great sage: (28 hours and 47 minutes.)

Rimuru: she said 28 hours and 47 minutes.

Veldora: oh so it took a lot less time then I thought.

He then started to stare at me as he then pulled a bracelet out of his pocket it was a very thin bracelet it looked like it was just metal as he then handed i took a hold of it as he said.

Veldora: put it on your wrist it's to conceal your aura ah yes your aura it's basically your magical power but you can put it on for people to see and if it's strong enough then people usually leave you alone.

I then looked up at him and said.

Rimuru: I'm hungry.

I then saw him think.

Veldora: ok I think I know the perfect place for a teenager McDonald's!

He got excited for some reason.

Time skip.

Veldora's POV.

We was at McDonald's I ordered 3 of everything cause I wanted to see if I can use this to see what rimuru might like more of this way I can make something similar at home I had him waiting out in one of the picnic area's I got my ticket stub as they asked where I was seating I told them where they said they would bring it out to us so I started to leave we was in kuoh it's the closest McDonald's so yeah as I walked out I could see some guy over by rimuru as I got closer I could here there conversation.

Creeper: so cutie how about we leave and go somewhere more private~

I felt my blood boil as rimuru bless his little heart just tilts his head and said.

Rimuru: *tilts his head to the side* but I'm hungry?

Rimuru's POV.

As I was talking to this guy he said.

Creeper: well I got something for you to su-

Just then I noticed veldora come back as his hand was on the guy's shoulder he looked kinda scary as he then dragged the guy off as he laid down a piece of paper and said.

Veldora: *forcing it* I'll be right back rimuru if someone come here tell them the number I'll be back.

Small time skip.

Veldora's POV.

I wiped my heads of the blood as I looked at my work I killed this asshole by sticking a fence post up his ass I made my way back to rimuru and I saw bags and bags of food in front of him why isn't he eating I sat down right by him and asked.