Chapter 2

I woke up to my alarm at 6am as usual. I noticed that, at some point in the night, the call had ended. I messaged tommy and said good morning before going to shower.

To my surprise, George was awake making breakfast when i came down. "Oh hey!" He said, turning around before going back to the stove. "Hey. Whatcha making?" I asked, sitting down. "Pancakes" He placed the food in front of me, sitting down too. I never normally sat down and ate before school so this wasn't really normal for me.

"I heard you on the phone to Tommy last night." He said, breaking the comfortable silence "He really likes you, you know" George had a small smile on his face. I could feel the heat in my face as i spoke. "Don't be stupid, George, he doesn't. He's only known me for like a day." I said before going back to my food. "Alright, Whatever you say y/n." He laughed, getting up and going to watch tv.

"Dickhead" I muttered to myself, going to put the empty plate into the sink. I grabbed the rest of the things i would need for school and left. i had finished all my exams so school was pretty chill while they let us calm down from all the work we had been doing recently. I sat at my desk as the teacher explained that we could go on our phones for the lesson. I knew that tommy had dropped out so i thought i'd text him

U/n: HEY BIG MAN!
Tommyinnit; Aren't you in school?
U/n: Yh but they let us use out phones bc we finished exams :]
Tommyinnit: Pog! I get to talk to you more
U/n: S
U/n: I
U/n: M
U/n: P
Tommyinnit: I AM NOT A SIMP I AM A BIG MAN
U/n: ok ok whatever

We spoke for almost the entire hour over discord before i told him i had to go. We both said goodbye and i left to go to the rest of my lessons. By the time i was done and got back home. Tommy was messaging me again. I told him to call me and i answered on my pc.

"Hey tom!" I said before Tommy said anything "Y/N IM LIVE." He shouted so i didn't say anything else. "Why the fuck are you calling me then." I questioned. "Chat told me too." He muttered sounding defeated. "what did you tell them now?" I asked, not giving him a chance to answer. "TOMMY! I HAVE A DARE FOR YOU!" I shouted suddenly having a thought. "Oh god what is it?" He asked. "ok, I dare you to read out our messages from earlier." I said, laughing.

He started reading them after a few minutes of me and chat telling him too. I opened his stream on my pc and sat him on the screen, Blushing very noticeably. I looked over at chat and saw them all spamming the same thing 'SIMPINNIT' I laughed. "Tom look at your chat" I told him. I saw him look over and start shouting. "CHAT HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU. I. AM. NOT. A. SIMP!" He yelled as i burst out laughing. "Aww Tommy. Your blushing." I said. "Y/N! Get off my stream?" He shouted blushing even more. "No." I said stubbornly. "It's cute." I told him, blushing a little too. Tommy went, If it was even possible, even more red. "Fuck off." He muttered before i left the call.

I messaged him and just sent a picture of my face. I still had his stream open so i looked at his face as he opened the message. I saw a small smile appear on his face before he told chat that he was going to end.

As soon as he ended, I got a discord call, From tommy. The bitch can't even wait five minutes after ending stream. I laughed to myself before answering. As soon as i hit accept, i was screamed at. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU MAKE ME DO THAT YOU MASIVE DICKHEAD!" Tommy yelled, as i burst out laughing again. "It was funny." I stated before turning my camera on. I asked if he wanted to play on the smp for a bit and he said yeah. We played for about 2 hours before George shouted me for food. Tommy told me to say hi to him before i ended the call. I told him i would and i would call him back later.

I was even more surprised to see that George had made the food himself instead of ordering it. "Hey." I said, sitting down. "We're you talking to Tommy again?" He asked curiously. "mhm, He wanted to tell you he says hi." I answered, picking up my fork as i started to eat.

"Can I actually come with you to meet him when you go?"  I asked enthusiastically. "Sure why not. Clay might be coming here too and staying in a hotel. So you can meet him too if you want?" George told me. "Ohh i get it" I said, mildly sarcastically. "You wanted me to make friends with Tommy so that you could have alone time with your boyfriend." I laughed as i stood up and took my plate to the sink to wash it up.

I decided to hop on discord and see what was happening. I saw Tubbo, Wilbur, Jack and Niki in a call together so i joined thinking that i could get to know them a little more, since i hadn't really spoken to any of them properly. "Hey guys!" I said joining the call. I knew that Clay and George had told them about me so they knew who i was. "Is anyone streaming?" I questioned, making sure before i accidentally said something. "Yeah I am" I heard Tubbo say. "Chat this is Y/n!" He said to his chat. "Some of you may have seen me on Gogs stream earlier this week" I said adding to his introduction. "Wait you actually call him Gogs irl?" Wilbur questioned. "Huh? Oh yeah, sometimes" I replied, opening Minecraft and logging on to the SMP.

We played for a little bit before i heard George coming up the stairs. "Oi, Y/n." He said knocking on my door. "Imma go talk to Clay and Nick for a bit but make sure your in bed before 1am at the latest." He said not even opening the door. "Yeah yeah whatever." I said, still focused on the game. "Wow he really does talk to Dream all the time." Jack laughed. "Shut up jack ive seen your you laugh you lose streams" I said, laughing.

I heard the sound of someone joining the discord call and immediately heard Tommy's voice "Y/N! ANSWER THE FUCKING PHONE!" He screamed before leaving. I picked up my phone and say 4 missed calls from Tommy. "Guys i'll be right back." I sighed, leaving the call. I called tommy back "Alright what do you want dickhead?" I asked when he answered "Finally" He shouted. "George told me that you could edit videos and i need help. Editor Larry went on holiday and i can't edit. Can you help." He asked desperately. "Yeah sure, When does it have to be out." I asked. "I have videos for right now so about next month." He sounded relieved.

We stayed on that call for a few hours after i messaged everyone on discord telling them that i couldn't join back onto the call and to tell chat i said bye. Me and Tommy talked about nothing and everything for most of the night until he fell asleep.

I lay awake thinking about how my birthday was soon. It was during the holidays so i was always one of the youngest in my class. I realised that my birthday would be when i was visiting tommy. I knew that i could probably catch the bus there but i wanted it to be special and since we were meeting with a lot of the other smp members soon, we decided that we would wait until then.

I slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking about everything i could do with Tommy and everyone else.
_________________________________________
These parts are kinda long for me so sorry it's taking so long to update