Chapter 15.5

Tommy's POV of the kiss.
_________________________________________

"Y/n." I started, taking a deep breath. "It's been over a month and i can't even begin to say how close of a friend you have become to me." I sighed. "You have no idea the impact that you have had on my life recently. I'm trying to say, I like you Y/n. Like a lot," Words couldn't understand how nervous i was at this point.

Since the first day I met her, i had felt drawn. Like something was constantly pulling me towards them but I couldn't explain what it was. No matter how much I tried to distance myself and force these feelings down, nothing worked. I ended up back in their presence and it had just been ten times harder since we had met. I spoke to Wil about it and he gave me some advice that I actually took for once and it seemed to work well.

She pulled me in for a kiss as i smiled. This was the best moment of my life. It was so simple yet so amazing. It may have only lasted a few seconds, but it was perfect none the less. Y/N took a quick picture of the of the area that we had gone and grabbed my hand as we left.

___

When we got back to the hotel, Y/n ran upstairs to George's room and left ME to tell everyone else. "Uh, Hey guys." I said nervously, rubbing my neck. "Long story short, um, me and Y/n are together. Just don't make a big deal of it." I said, flopping down on the sofa next to Wilbur and Phil.

Y/n came down eventually, with George following closely behind. "Tom, Come with me." He seemed stubborn. As i reluctantly stood, I looked towards Y/n for help. I'd never seen George this serious before and if i'm telling the truth, i was a little scared.

I followed him up to his room and sat quietly on his bed. "Look, Y/n's my sister and probably the person I care most about in the world and she has been through some tough times in the past. I'm ok with you dating her, i guess, but if you EVER hurt them in ANY way i will literally murder you. Ok?" He said in pretty much one breath.

"Um, Ok." I said timidly. We both went back downstairs and i walked over to Y/n. The fear on my face must have been pretty obvious as they seemed to notice it. "The fuck happened to you?" She looked quizzically at my face. "Your brother is a scary man." I said as i sat down.

"What's he done now?" She sighed defeatedly. "He said 'I'm ok with you dating Y/n but if you ever hurt them in any way, I will kill you'" I laughed nervously. She shook her head and went back to their phone.

After a short while, Wilbur came in and Took Y/n out. I was a little pissed that he was probably going to do the same thing that Gogy did with me but I just got up and sat next to Tubbo and Ranboo, who were laughing their heads off at some dumb cat video on Tubbo's phone. Y/n never came back in so i assumed that she had gone to their room.
_________________________________________

It's 1 am now imma sleep