Chapter 22

Last chapter guys :(( <33

The rest of the last 2 weeks flew by. Y/n's birthday was spent mainly with Tommy and George when they went to thorpe park. (What can I say? The Davidson's love theme parks)

Before I knew it, I was standing outside Tommy's house after one last irl stream with us all together. Everyone had left and George was waiting in the car. Tommy was clinging to me like a koala, unwanted tears escaping his eyes. "Aww Tom, Don't cry. I can get a train down here whenever and you can come up to see us whenever you want to" I said, Stroking his hair.

"I'm not crying." He sniffed, wiping his eyes with the sleeve of his jumper.  "I'm a big man. Big men don't cry" He said, tears still leaking at the corner of his eye. "tch. Come here Tom, I'll miss you." I said pulling him into another hug.

Eventually, George got tired of waiting and told me to get in the car. Tommy reluctantly let me go and i got into the car. George looked over once we started driving, just to see me wiping tears away and sniffing.  "Want starbucks? Cheer us both up?" He sighed, pulling into a drive thru.

We kept driving until we reached home. It was around 7pm and we decided go out one last time. We walked down to the cinema near the house and got tickets for a random movie. George brought a load of snacks and we stayed there until around 10pm.

By then, Both of us were exhausted. We drove home in almost silence, the only sound being the quiet humming of the engine. George ordered pizza when we got home so we could eat before falling asleep on the couch together.

We both knew, at that point. Our lives are perfect. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend, or a better brother. Streaming was great and i loved it.

This was a new chapter to our lives, and we were ready as hell for it.