Chapter 3

TW?: Hate speech, death threats

I woke up before my alarm, which was unusual for me. I decided to sit at my pc for a while because it was 5 am and i didn't need to get ready until about 6:30. I decided to edit some of George's new video because it had to be out soon and i still hadn't started it.

I had most of it done by the time it was 6:30. I did my normal routine for school before leaving. George wasn't awake yet so i didn't bother saying goodbye.

School went by super fast and before i knew it, i was at home again. I changed and went straight back to editing my brothers video. Tommy called me on discord half way through and we stayed on the call while i edited.

We had a small and short argument about why i was editing George's video and not his, until i told him that i only had a few days to edit this and i had like a month to edit his.

About an hour after starting, i was done. I sent it to george and went to tell him that it was done. "Tom, I'll be back in a sec." I said before taking my headphones off and going to george's room. He was surprisingly lying on his bed, scrolling through what looked like twitter. He had tears in his eyes.

"Alright I've edited- Hey. What's wrong?" I said as i sat on the edge of his bed, realising that he was crying. "Nothings wrong." His voice broke slightly as he spoke. George sat up, trying to convince me it was fine. I grabbed his phone which he had dropped and started scrolling though the twitter thread.

User7161: Ugh George is a bitch
|
User185: Ikr! He should just die, not like anyone would care.
|
User61: yeah! Like @georgenotfound Just quit
|
User168167: He doesn't even deserve fans.

I saw tons of more hateful words on that thread and i started to become upset by it too. "George.." I said, turning the phone off and slipping it into my pocket. "George. Please ignore them. People do love you. I love you and i know Clay and Nick love you." I said, getting a little closer to him and pulling him into a hug. "I know. It's just the life of a streamer, you know?" He said sighing.

I spoke to George for a little longer until he had calmed down. I gave him his phone back on the condition that he would stay off twitter for a while.

I went back to my room and told tommy what had happened. What i didn't tell him, or george, was that i had seen people bringing me into it and telling me to kill my self. I was soon laughing again because Tommy was just being Tommy and cheering me up, even though he didn't even know something was wrong.

I texted George and we agreed on ordering Burgerking. (Istfg if i see one 'DiD yOu Get A wHoPpEr i will kill someone /hj) When the food arrived, I ended the call with Tommy and said that i would call him later. George grabbed the food and brought it to my room for me. I sat on my bed, eating and watching youtube.

I was watching random videos until my videos eventually had something to with Tommy every time. I almost choked multiple times because, even though recordings, he could make me laugh.

I decided to open twitter and saw tons of notifications immediately. I knew what some of them were and i didn't feel like dealing with that right now. I started writing a tweet as i thought carefully about what it would say.

U/n
I would just like to say that I am disgusted by what people have been saying about me and my brother. You are forgetting that Me and George are human too and we also have feelings. I have told George to stay off twitter for a while because i caught him really upset by some of those tweets. I am also going to be using twitter a lot less if this continues.

I went to speak to George to see if it was ok and if he was fine with me posting it. He was so i posted it and turned my phone off for a while. I called Tommy back on discord and we played some bedwars with George and Tubbo for a bit.

We ended up talking about the meet-up and i was eventually told who would be there. Fundy, Tubbo, Tommy, Me, George, Clay, Nick, Ranboo, Quackity, Karl, Bad, Skeppy, Niki, Phil and Wilbur were going to be there. I realised that i hadn't spoke to most of these people before, but quickly calmed down when i remembered that we still had about a month and i would probably get an opportunity to talk to most of them then.

i was asleep by 10pm because i was awake so early.