Chapter 7

"Clay what the fuck happened?" I shouted. I was worried, I mean, who wouldn't be? My brother's best friend just called me super of the blue, asking for my help.

"You know how it's George's birthday while everyone's in the uk? I need your help with a surprise for him." I sighed in relief, knowing that nothing bad happened. "What do you wanna do, take him on a date or something?" I said jokingly, flopping down onto my bed. "NO! I mean, no why would i do that." Clay stuttered.

"Clay, What's up with you?" I asked genuinely. "Your ok?" "Yeah. No. I don't know ok!" He sounded stressed and it seemed that he couldn't talk to anyone else about it. "Hey. You can talk to me. I won't tell anyone i swear." I whispered a little, not knowing where George was and weather or not he was listening.

"You sound like a fifth grader." Clay laughed a bit but i could tell that he was trying to hold back tears. "You promise you won't tell George?" He asked, making sure. "I swear. He just went into his room so he can't hear me." I reassured him after hearing George's door slam shut. "Ok." He breathed slowly, trying to calm himself down a little.

"Um. I like.. George." He stuttered out after a short while. I laughed a bit, remembering what my brother had said almost a month before. "Hey! What's so funny." "I already know that Clay." i giggled as he started laughing along with me. "Ok so you do wanna take him on a date for his birthday." I questioned. "Yeah i guess." He answered eventually. "I just feel like it would be awkward if he doesn't like me." Clay sighed.

"Oh my god, CLAY! Just go for it! I can help plan everything out if you need me too." I was determined to get them together. Nobody understood how hard it was to see them both flirt so obliviously, well, Maybe Nick did.

"Have you even told Gogy that you like boys?" I remembered telling George to ask but i had a feeling that e wouldn't listen. "No! He would work out that i like him!" I mentally rolled my eyes. I didn't expect George to listen to my advice but i was still kinda pissed about it.

Me and Clay spoke for a few hours, making up a plan for George's birthday until we started talking a bit more. I somehow convinced him to come out to Nick at least, if not George. I knew that Nick would be able to give much better advice than me because he was closer to Clay.

We ended up talking until like 10pm when he left to get food. I sighed and decided to stream for a bit. i hadn't streamed in a few days and Tommy told me that he was going to stream Dream SMP at around 10pm.

I started my stream and logged on to the smp before Tommy started spamming me to join vc 2. "Looks like i stole half of your audience, Big Man." I laughed as i joined. "Shut the fuck up!" He shouted as i laughed. Tommy streamed for about an hour then stayed on my stream for a little so i wouldn't be lonely.

By the time i had ended, It was already midnight so we just decided to talk for a while. I was tired from having packed all day so me and Tommy didn't talk for long before leaving vc.

"George where are you?" I shouted down the hall before hearing him in his office. "Ok come on now. Bed." I sighed, walking in and seeing him on the computer. "Na it's not that late and i'm busy." i was a little pissed at his response because i knew that if i didn't make him, He wouldn't sleep.

After a short while of arguing, It ended with me ending the call he was in and dragging him to his room. "Goodnight" he muttered, sinking into the sheets. I went back into my room after saying goodnight, Falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
_________________________________________

Really short chapter for now but i really cba to write rn

Also a quick update on everything
George is Bisexual- Attraction to make and female and can have a preference.

Dream is omnisexual- attraction to all genders (non-binary, male, female etc) With a preference for Boys.

Meetup is in 4-5 days and Dream may do a face reveal???