Chapter 14

I was woken to Tommy jumping on my bed. This had become a normal occurrence recently so i just pushed him off and lay back down. "Y/nnnn" He complained, trying to drag me out of bed. "Whatttt" I responded, trying to snuggle back into the sheets.

Tommy eventually got me to get up, after telling me that he had a surprise for me later on. I went to shower and get ready but i heard a loud bang from downstairs along with some screaming. I knew that everyone was probably awake already and someone else would deal with it, so i wasn't too worried.

When i finally went downstairs, it was complete chaos. Everything was a mess and it would clearly take hours to clean. I turned around and went back to my room as soon as i saw the mess. I decided to just talk to some friends i had made while streaming in the past. They were both around my age so it was fun hanging out with them.

I played some simple bedwars on one of their streams for a bit until tommy came in again. "Y/N! MA FRIEND" In all honesty, anyone who didn't know him, would think he was high or drunk. "What Tom? I'm trying to play." I said, gesturing towards the screen. "I just looked satan in the eyes and he showed me his bum crack." Tommy somehow said that with a straight face and i'm still not sure how.

"TOMMYINNIT!" My friend shouted through the screen. "Y/N WHY ARE YOU PLAYING WITH BEAU?" He shouted at me. "Because we're friends dumbass. We're on my other friends stream aswell." I said, rolling my eyes at him. "Who the fuck is your other friend?" He asked. "Vertigolivee" I said. "EVERYONE FOLLOW VERITIGO LIVE ON TWITCH!" He shouted at the top of his lungs, causing Bad to shout up the stairs at him.

"Tommy piss off now, You making bad annoyed" I said, shooing him out of the room. I kept playing until the stream ended and i decided to see if anything had been cleaned from this morning. It was 2pm so Tommy dragged me outside and said that we were going to go on an 'adventure'.

I should have been worried, and in all fairness, i was. "Toms, where the hell are we going?" I asked as we snuck out. "Somewhere special." He said, not giving me anymore information.

After about half an hour, We had made it to a huge field. Tommy grabbed my hands and pulled me through a bush, into a smaller area. It was beautiful, there was a small bridge over a pond where we sat, pebbles and flowers surrounding us. "Tom-" I started before before being cut off.

"Y/n." He started, taking a deep breath. "It's been over a month and i can't even begin to say how close of a friend you have become to me." He sighed, Friend. That word hurt me and i wasn't quite sure why. "You have no idea the impact that you have had on my life recently. I'm trying to say, I like you Y/n. Like a lot," He laughed nervously.

"Tom." I stopped to think for a second. 'Do i like him?' I thought about all the times we had fallen asleep on facetime, all the late night talks together. Yes. I pulled Tommy in, and kissed him.

I could feel his smile on my lips as they touched. The kiss only lasted for a few seconds, but it felt like forever. I grabbed his hand as we broke apart, both with huge smiles on our faces. We had already been out for an hour so we decided to head back to the hotel.
_________________________________________

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!

AHHH I LOVE THIS