Chapter 5

TW: Self Harm mentions
_________________________________________

I was woken up by George shouting again. This happened often except for that fact that it was 9am and not four in the morning like it normally was.

I quickly showered and got dressed. When i checked my phone, i saw a message from tommy saying good morning. I texted him back saying that i was going out but i would call him later and we could stream together.

"Alright come on then." I said, standing in George's doorway as he ended his stream and said goodbye to his friends. "Since i can't drive, I'm gonna have the gps and your just gonna follow the directions until we get there." I told him as he got up, stretching.

By the time that we were both ready, George decided that he was hungry so we had to stop for food at a pizza hut nearby. "Dude, I'm acting like the adult here and your acting like a kid." I laughed as i watched him pick up a piece of pizza and stuff it in his mouth. He grunted at me and continued eating as i laughed and clicked on twitch.

I saw that Tommy was live so i thought i would watch that for a bit. As soon as i clicked on it, i saw chat asking for him to call me. "Chat i can't, she told me that she was going out." He said, exasperated. 'Tommy you idiot. You pretty much told everyone to come find me. Don't btw i'm busy' I typed in chat. Tommy saw my message almost immediately. "Shit. Chat please don't go and find Y/n. They're busy doing, Something?" He said, a little confused.

i opened discord and joined Tommy's call. "Tommy i hate you." I said, laughing a little, before disconnecting. "What was that about?" George questioned, finishing his pizza. "Nothing" I smiled as i beaconed him toward the exit. He came out with me and we started driving again. I decided to send tommy a snapchat of me in the car as i quickly opened the stream on my phone to watch him open it.

i saw him grab his phone and a small smile appeared on his face as he screenshoted. 'TOMMY YOU LITTLE GOBLIN' I spammed in chat as him and chat started laughing. "If you don't want me to screenshot stuff, don't send me cute pictures of your face." He said smugly. I rolled my eyes and closed the stream, laughing a little after seeing his chat all saying simpinnit.

TW: sh mentions Here

George continued driving as we got closer and closer to our destination. "WAIT!" George suddenly shouted, realising where we were. "Yup. I packed swimming stuff for us before we left." I laughed. I was always a little self conscious about my arms but i wanted to celebrate with George's favourite thing.

We got inside and quickly changed. As we walked out, I could almost feel the eyes on me as people stared at my arms. I had stopped a long time ago but the scars remained and so did the temptation to start again sometimes. I quickly got into the water, it reaching up to my chin so everything was hidden under water. After around two hours, we got changed back into our normal clothes and went home

TW ends here

"Do you wanna just go home now or do you wanna do something else?" i asked George. He looked a little tired as he said he wanted to go home so he could sleep. "Alright then." I said as i typed our address into the gps again and we went home.

Tommy was surprisingly still live when i got back so i joined his vc on discord as he was ending. I waited for him to end before speaking. "Hey." I said softly a when he ended. "Oh Hey." he responded. I'm gonna stream, do you wanna stay? You seem kinda tired." I said, a little concerned because he had bees streaming for almost 5 hours. "I might stay on for a bit." Tommy sighed, as i started setting up for the stream.

"What do you wanna do then? We could do bedwars or we could go on the smp for a bit?" I questioned enthusiastically. "We can play some random hypixel games if you want?" Tommy suggested as i agreed. I started my stream as people started to flood into chat. I said hello to everyone and me and tommy joined a game of skyward and played for a bit.

After a while, Tommy left and messaged me telling me that he was going to go to sleep and call me later. I smiled as i read the message and soon went back to the game. I had a light blush spread across my cheeks so for once I was glad that i didn't use facecam because of this.

I streamed for about 2 more hours until i heard the sound of someone joining the discord call. I liked over to see tommy back in the call. "Hey big man." I said, smiling a little. "You still streaming?" he asked sleepily. "Yeah but i was gonna end now anyways." I told him before deafening and muting discord. "Ok chat, That will be the stream for today, I might do a longer one soon i'm not sure but bye for now!" I said, hitting the 'end stream' button.

After i ended, I undeafened and told tommy i was back. I heard light snoring as i realised he had fallen asleep again. I knew that if he slept for too long, that he wouldn't sleep tonight. I had heard that George liked to shout at people to wake them up when sapnap had told me about George doing it to him.

I crept out of my room to George's room and told him what i was planning to do. George just wanted to shout at Tommy to wake him up so he was in. We quietly went back up to my room and George sat down at my desk and put my headphones on.

I gave him the thumbs up to go, after double checking that nobody else was in the call. "TOMMYINNIT WAKE THE FUCK UP" George shouted as i laughed at him again. I unplugged my headphones so that both of us could hear his reaction. "George what the fuck!" He shouted, immediately sounding more awake. "Sorry tom." I said into my mic. "He wanted to scream and you needed to wake up" I laughed as George got up and left.

Me and Tommy joked around for a bit before i decided to order some food for me and George. I decided on a simple subway and ordered two sandwiches and waited for them to arrive. I told George to get the door when the bell rang. He brought the bag of food up to my room for me as i decided to end the call with tommy so that i could spend more time with George.

We decided to just watch some youtube because i let George have control of the videos we watched. We eventually only ended up watching Dreams videos after a while, George didn't mind even though he had been in most of the videos that we were watching.

"You like him, don't you?" i asked as he put on the third manhunt video of the night. "What- Um. No" Gorge blushed as he spoke, letting me know that i was right. "George." I laughed a little at how nervous he was. "He wouldn't like me anyway. He's straight." George said stubbornly. "Dude, just ask him. You should have gone over pronouns and sexuality a long time ago.

"We haven't." George said truthfully, pointing between me and him. "Ok true." I said, laughing a little. "We can do it now. You go first." I said, turning to him as he paused the tv. "Um ok. I'm bisexual and my pronouns are he/him." George said a little timidly. "Good! like that" I said before speaking again. "I'm um, pan i guess and my pronouns are she/they." I said, playing with my fingers, not really sure what to do with my hands. " I don't know, i've never really thought about it." I muttered, looking at the ground.

I felt a hand on my knee and looked up to see George smiling at me supportively. I smiled back. "See, That wasn't so hard was it? No go talk to Clay and Nick" I shooed him away as he ran back to his room, presumably to call his best friends.

I sighed and went back to my room to call Tommy again. He answered on his phone and put his camera on; he was laying down him bed again. He looked half asleep when he answered. "Dude!" I shouted, making him jump. "It's like 7pm! Why are you going to sleep now?" I asked

"Because i'm tired." he said, snuggling into his blanket. I spoke to him a little more until he stopped responding and i assumed that he had fallen asleep again. I ended the call and began watching random Netflix shows until i fell asleep.