Part 21

This will probably be the last few chapters. Sorry guys :( <33

George came running into my room at 8am saying we needed to go. He was way too over exited, I mean, who wouldn't be. it was his birthday. "Hey" I yawned quietly as he came into my room, practically bouncing off the walls "Y/nnn Come on! I wanna go! Dream wants to take us out but he won't tell me where." he complained as I sat up. Since the beginning of this visit, I had gotten used to people just walking into my room in the morning to wake me up.

"Y/N!" George yelled again, snapping me out of my own head. "Alright! alright. i'm getting up" I yawned, sitting up. "FINALY!" he yelled and ran out of the room, slamming the door behind him. I quickly got ready because I knew George really wanted to leave.

I knew he was going to love what Dream had planned. We had talked a few days ago about everyone going to Alton Towers for Georges birthday and making a vlog out of it if we chose to. I had been taking small video clips of everything and i was planning to make a huge vlog at the end of the trip.

I quickly went to shower and get ready before heading into Tommys room to see if he was awake. He was still asleep and I was surprised that George hadn't tried to wake him up yet. I climbed onto the bed with him gently and grabbed his neck, choking him lol in a hug. "Y/N!" he yelled waking up and pushing me off the bed. "hey! be happy it was me and not George." I laughed

"Fair enough" Tommy yawned, sitting up. We sat on his bed together and started talking for a bit. Until, of course, we heard Sapnap shouting up the stairs at us. It seemed that when Dream, George and Sapnap were all exited.

After an excruciatingly long 3 hour drive, they had finally arrived.  George immediately wanted to go on the biggest rides and he ran away like a small child, leaving Dream and Sapnap to chase after him, and Bad to chase after them. Tommy laughed before speaking again.

"You wanna go on the smaller rides and work our way up?" He asked, grabbing my hand as we began walking. "Sure.  There's a really cool tea cups kinda thing, if you wanna start with that?" I asked. I'd been here before with friends and it seems that i was the only one that had.

"Yeah alright. Where is it?" He asked exitedly, speeding up his walking as i yelled at him. "Just because your legs are that fucking long, doesn't mean that you can walk faster than me!" I yelled. "Oh yeah?" He smirked, letting go of my hand.

He started running away as i smiled to myself. He had no idea where he was going. He'd have to come back. Just as i though, he stopped dead in his tracks before turning around and sulking back over. "Fineee. Where are these stupid tea cup things." He sighed, grabbing my hand again.

"Mutiny bay." I said, walking slowly. "what" I just shook my head, laughing at him a little as we walked. Dream had brought everyone fast passes so we could all cut the queues. I saw Tommy sticking his finger up at people in the lines as we walked by. There was no way he was gonna stop doing that so i left it alone.

"What the fuck are these things?" He asked, staring at the big wheel in the middle. "You turn them when the ride starts and you spin really fast. My best friend almost passed out when we spun it!!" (no but my brother almost did)

The ride operator started it and as we began to slowly move around. "Come on then! spin it!" I yelled over the music as i grabbed the heavy wheel and began forcing it. The faster we spun, the easier it got to spin the wheel. After a few minutes, the ride was over and both me and Tom couldn't walk straight.

"FUCKING HELL" Tommy yelled as we got off. "Where do you wanna go next?" I asked, laughing. "OOO! THE BLADE" He yelled, pointing at the giant pirate ship. We ran over and climbed onto the very back seats. "You know we will be at literally the highest point now" I laughed as he looked over, horrified.

"You'll be fine. I went on this like 7 times when i was 13 and like twice again when i was 14.  Your good" I said as the ride started moving. Soon enough we had reached the height of the ride and Tommy was screaming his lungs out.

I sat there, admiring the view, before looking over to the screaming boy next to me. "Toms you're fine. That 6 year old is handling it better than you." i laughed. "Y/N SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I SWEAR TO GOD AHHHHH" He screamed, causing me to laugh again.

I looked back over at him once the ride stopped and just admired him for a minute. "How'd i get so lucky with you, Tom?" I asked quietly. "hm?" He looked over in a questioning way before going back to the map to find more rides. "Ok so i wanna go on this one last" I said, pointing to a ride that i had loved when i was a kid.

"Ok if we go on that, then the smiler, then oblivion?" Tommy said, pointing out all the places on the map. "Yeah. I wanna go on Rita as well so we can go there too. We have to meet the others at the entrance at 6 so we can go and get some food and head back." Tommy nodded as we headed over to Nemesis.

We were on the front seat and i started filming. I had brought a small strap to put on my hand so it wouldn't fall off and the ride instructor said i could. We got on and and it started. We were sat on the ride as the floor started slowly sinking beneath us and we moved up the hill.

Tommy swung his legs anxiously as i looked over at him. "It's fine, Tom. I promise" I laughed as we slowly began moving. He started screaming as i laughed again. "TOMMY WE'VE BEARLY MOVED" I screamed with laughter.

The ride got faster and Tommy screamed louder. He was white as a sheet by the time we got off. "FUCKING HELL!" He screamed as we stepped off. "Tom, that wasn't even that intense" I laughed. "THE OTHERS ARE WORSE?" He yelled in horror, his eyes full of terror and fear as he looked at me.

We quickly ran over to The smiler and got into the ride quickly with our fast passes. Tommy insisted on getting front seats, even when i told him it was a bad idea. "If i die, Y/n, Give the channel to Philza Minecraft" Tommy said dramatically as the ride instructor pushes the bars down.

The ride began and as i expected, Tommy was screaming his head off the entire ride. The same happened with rita, I told him it went from 0 to 100 km/ph immediately but of course, he didnt listen. Once we had reached oblivion, Tommy was pretty much as pale as a ghost, yet still wanted to go on the ride.

Once the roller coaster reached the highest point, It dropped you over the edge and paused for a few seconds. My own heart was racing with adrenaline and Tommy was, you guessed it, screaming. We plummeted into the ground without a single warning. Even i screamed at that part and i rarely scream on roller coasters.

Tommy wobbled off at the end and i insisted that we sit down for a bit. We still had another 2 or so hours until we had to meet everyone else so, once Tommy looked alive enough again, we went to find some less intense rides so we could wind down the day.

Eventually, 6pm came around and we started running to the main entrance. Everyone was already waiting as we piled into the cars. "IT WAS AMAZING! WE WENT ON EVERYTHING. I ALMOST PASSED OUT" Tommy yelled to George as soon as he got in the car.

"I knew you would take him on rita." George sighed, shaking his head in amusement. "Yeah. We went on smiler, oblivion and nemesis as well." I laughed as he started talking about what he and Dream did, Dream having his arm over my brothers shoulder, listening to him talk.

"You know you still have presents at the hotel right?" Dream said as George looked over in confusion. "You guys brought me stuff?" Nobody really brought me or him birthday presents when we were younger.

"Of corse we did Georgie" Dream said, kissing Georges forehead. Tommy made gagging sounds before quickly shutting up after a quick death stare.

After a quick stop at mcdonald's and a long drive home, everyone was just about ready to go to bed but George was going to open presents first. Dream went all out and George gasped as he unwrapped an ipad. "look on the back" Dream sniggered.

George turned it over and scoffed, Giving dream the middle finger. Of course Dream had to give him the 'George is gay' iPad for his birthday. "You're gay too, don't even try me" George said, grabbing the next gift. Everyone had been getting things at different points of the trip and piling them together for gifts.

George came out of today with an Ipad, new headphones, small trinkets and lots of chocolate, but best of all.

Great memories with his friends and family.