Chapter 13

"Y/N! GET UP" Tommy jumped on top of me, screaming. "TOM WHAT THE FUCK? GET OFF" I yelled pushing him off me. "It's like 11am and i wanna go out" He said, climbing off me and letting me get up. "Alright Alright, Where are we going today?"

A Theme park. A Fucking, Theme Park. I had always hated rollercoasters, not because of the height, but because of how fast they went. I knew Tommy was going to force me on the rides when we got there. I decided to just suck it up and not ruin it for everyone else.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Tommy shouted when they had all gone outside to see 2 huge cars, big enough to fit them all in. Turns out, Clay had realised that one car wasn't going to be big enough to fit all 15 of us in. Everyone rushed into their cars, George driving one and Phil driving the other.

Clay made sure that him and George went in a car together while I was stuck with Phil, Tommy, Fundy, Wilbur, Ranboo and Tubbo. I knew that this was going to be chaotic and it was a 30 minute drive to the theme park.

After an excruciatingly long drive that felt like 3 days, we had finally arrived. "LOOK!" Tubbo shouted pointing up towards a ride. Bad had all of the tickets so we had that sorted while everyone ran inside. Phil had put everyone in groups and i was stuck with Tommy, Tubbo and Quackity.

Tommy and Tubbo ran to the ride we had seen outside and begged to go on it. "Tom people are literally passing out on that" I said pointing upwards. "oh shit. Yeah. Lets find another." Quackity laughed, walking backwards. We soon found a ride that we could all go on. It was just a small one but it went pretty fast.

*Time skip bc my lazy ass don't wanna write 4 hours of kids at a theme park*

"NOPE. NOT THIS TIME!" I shouted, pushing Tommy out of the way and jumping into the front seat next to Phil, who laughed and told Tommy to shut up and get in the car. I laughed i flipped him off through the mirror.

Tommy started sulking in the back until we got back to the hotel. We both ran upstairs to our rooms to stream. Everyone had planned to have a huge Jackbox game later, so we just did a chill stream on a new Minecraft world together.

Well it started as us speedrunning, until Tommy gave himself Creative mode and started messing with me. We decided to just mess around together for a while until we decided to end stream. It was 6pm and someone thought it was a good idea to have Sapnap, Dream and George cook food.

George could cook but i knew that the others can't so i had set up orders for everyone at 5 Guys so all i had to do was press pay. As i expected, The food was shit. It ended with us all eating 5 Guys and then Dream, George and Sap cleaning up for a few hours.

It was almost time to stream so we all went into our own rooms and got ready to start at nine.

-

It was midnight before all the streams had ended and most people were tired. I wasn't though so i decided to sneak up to the roof again and just sit there. It was calming, just lying down outside, looking up at the stars in silence. I knew that after about an hour i was going to end up falling asleep so i just went back to my room.
_________________________________________

Schools just started and i've been busy trying to write other books so sorry if there isn't frequent updates on anything. I usually just write until i cant thing if anything else then i come back when i have ideas.

Again sorry for not doing many updates <3