Chapter 8

"GEORGE! DONT BURN THEM!" Me and George were doing something that we hadn't done in a while, We we're making lunch. Together. Just the two of us. He was trying to cook the chicken, while i was cutting up fruit and vegetables for a salad.

2 hours later, the kitchen was a mess and we were sat on the sofa with a movie on the tv. I ended up having to cook the chicken myself because George couldn't figure out how not to burn it. We cleaned up the kitchen in 15 minutes, which was kind of a record for us.

The morning was pretty normal, I woke up kinda early at 8am as George was ending his alt stream. Neither of us went to get food until about 1pm when we made it together.

George and me decided to go out for a bit because we hadn't left the house in a while. We went to a boba place a few minutes because I had made it my mission to get George to try boba tea if it was the last thing i did on this earth. He was finally willing to try it and i was practically jumping out of my seat as we drove there.

We both ordered plain boba teas and got back in the car. I wanted to stream today because i had just found a new game called life is strange. Ranboo had told me that it was sad and to make sure to put certain trigger warnings in the title. He told me that it mentioned derealisation and i knew i would have to get George to help with that part.

As soon as we got home, we both went into our rooms. George wanted to talk with Clay, Wilbur and Tommy about lore and i needed to stream.

"Hey chat! There's about 40k people here so i think the notifications went out. Today we're gonna play a new game that Ranboo recommended to me called life is strange. Chat i am going to tell you now that i suffer from derealisation so I'm gonna have to get George in here for some parts so if you could please tell me when it's gonna start so i can get him." I finished, letting out a sigh of relief as my chat filled with positive messages.

I streamed for around 5 hours, Getting George in half way through to do that one part after chat told me that it was coming and that there was no more. I ended stream because i was tired and wanted to get some sleep quickly. I slept for about 30 minutes before Discord started going off with messages telling me to come online and get to my computer.

"Y/N! WE NEED HELP WITH LORE!" Tommy shouted as soon as i joined vc. "Alright alright i'm here now. What do you need?" I said sleepily. "Did you just wake up?" Tommy asked guiltily. "Yeah i took a nap but it's fine. What do you need help with anyways." I yawned.

"Ok so, Tubbos nuke has gone missing and we need you to be the one to have taken it. We need you to be the one to blow up Las Nevadas. This is gonna play a huge part in the lore as a whole as this is going to be one of the final plots until I get out of prison. you want in?" Another voice said.

I recognised it as Clays before noticing that George, Wilbur and Quackity were in the call too. It was midnight before me and Tommy left the call together and joined another one to talk alone.

"Hey." He spoke as soon as i joined his call. "Hey, How's your day been?" I asked. I'm not sure of the exact time we spoke, but i fell asleep after a while. Tom decided to stay on the call though and he must've fallen asleep at some point because when i  woke up, I was on the call still and it had been going for over 9 hours.

"Morning sleepyhead," Tommy said in a low voice when he realised i was awake. It was clear that he had only just woken up too. "Hey" I muttered, still half asleep. Once we had both woken up a little, we spoke for about another hour before deciding to get ready for the day.

I had pretty much nothing to do at all until the big lore episode in 2 days. Once i had showered and gotten dressed, Tommy called me again. I ate all my meals in my room that day, staying on the phone to Tommy.
_________________________________________

These are mainly just filler chapters to wait until the meetup.

It's really late but i wanted to post anyways. <3