Chapter 23

Amaya's POV

Of course he would want to go on a date with me, why am I not surprised? "Um well, you did all those things for me so I guess one date couldn't hur-"

"Yes!" Deidara yelled throwing his fist into the air he gave me a tight hug before running off. "I'll give you the details after school hm!"

I just stood there dumfounded, was really all that excited to go on a date with me? Who knew, I walked over to my desk aware of the eyes on me.

"So what was that all about?" Kiba asked glancing at me to the container and back at me, I just kept a cool composure and answered.

"It's nothing really, he just got me some breakfast since I didn't get the chance to eat today." I opened the container and was immediately hit by the delicious smell of various foods.

Deidara had packed me an omelet with a side of bacon, some strawberries and kiwis, and two cans of juice.

"Is that so? Then explain to us why he yelled in glee and gave you a hug?" Kiba interrogated, jezz what was he my mother?

"He's just excited over the fact that I agreed to go on a date with him." I answered grabbing a fork and digging in on the omelet.

"WHAT?!" most of them yelled even some of the other students in the class did, I just ignored the yelling and continued eating my omelet.

After a while I gave them a glance, "What's the big deal your acting as if I excepted a marriage proposal, it's just a date were just going to be hanging out no big deal."

Naruto got up from his seat and started to shake me by the shoulders. "ARE YOU CRAZY? WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU EVER ACCEPT A DATE FROM AN AKATSUKI MEMBER?!"

I put my fork down and raised the container to him. "You want some? You didn't get to eat either and there's enough for two."

He looked at the food and started to drool. "Oh, um yeah I didn't get something to eat, that looks really good... WHAT AM I SAYING?"

"Don't try to change the subject Amaya!" I sighed and got a piece of omelet and shoved it into his mouth.

"Could you at least try to us your inside voice, I'm pretty sure the whole school heard our conversation because of your yelling."

Naruto furrowed his brows at me and chewed his food before swallowing and replying, "Fine, but explain!"

I rolled my eyes and shoved one more fork full of food into Naruto's mouth before leaning back against my chair and crossing my legs.

"Alright so here's the deal Deidara, the one I agreed to go on a date with, did me a few favor so I felt like owed him and agreed."

The just sat there as if expecting me to explain more. "So that's it?" Kiba asked in a doubtful tone I gave him a nod.

"Yeah, I didn't agree because I wanted to really date him I only did it because I owed him." "That's messed up."

I could feel an irk mark form on my forehead, what's messed up? Just a second ago you were mad that I even agreed!

"And why is that messed up?" I asked crossing my arms against my chest. "Because it's like you're leading him on."

Gaara answered, I pouted really? Did it seem that way? "Does it really seem that way?" I said voicing my thoughts.

All the guys nodded but Sakura and Hinata didn't. "I think you guys got it all wrong, she's just being nice and agreeing to the date."

Sakura said giving me a wink. "Yeah but she's putting his hopes up." Sasuke said giving his two cents on the situation.