Chapter 13

Amaya's POV

Nothing in math was out of the ordinary, just like yesterday I had to introduce myself to my classmates and then we got to work.

My teacher for math was Asuma Sensei he was a pretty average height guy with tan skin and a beard. He was smoking before class began so it smelled a bit like it to my dismay.

I had math with Naruto (Of course.), Sasuke, Neji, Sai, Sakura, and Shikamaru we all sat near each other since the seating was three per table.

I was sitting in between Naruto and Sakura, me wanting to sit next to Naruto and him wanting to seat near Sakura.

Overall it wasn’t too boring we had a work sheet that we had to fill about ourselves and stuff like that. The only thing that was funny was Asuma Sensei kept bothering Shikamaru whenever he fell asleep in class.

Which he would respond to in he’s usual catch phrase ‘What a drag’ when he would have to be woken up and forced to fill out the sheet.

After that class ended I had Gym which was everything started getting interesting. I was walking to class with everyone from my last period to gym since coincidently we had that class together.

“Seriously Shikamaru I’ve never met anyone as lazy as you, not even in America and that’s saying something!” he just rolled his eyes and looked away.

A few chuckled at my statement because yes it was fucking hilarious, when we got to the gym I was shocked to see the size if it, it was enormous and super tall it had bleachers at the side that could hold probably half of the school and there was a pool I could see from where I was because the walls across from me were made out of glass.

Damn this place is bigger than some of the places I’ve performed at!

When I finished gawking I saw all the guys and girls going into different rooms, I jogged up to Sakura to ask what that was all about.

“Yo Sakura what’s going on? Why are we splitting into different groups based on gender?” she looked at me with a puzzled look then one of realization.

“Oh yeah you haven’t been to a Japanese style school, well what we’re doing right now is going into our locker rooms to change onto our gym clothes and then we go back into the gym and Gai Sensei tells us what to”

I have her that ‘ah’ face and walked behind her into the locker rooms to change, again the place was large but this time I didn’t over react.

When we walked in I saw a bunch of different girls changing out of their clothes out in the open I blushed and looked down.

I was not about to change in front of other people I still had modesty. I only looked up when I was tapped on my shoulder, it was Hinata that had tapped me.

I didn’t even know she was in this class I looked behind her to see all my girlfriends seemed to have the same class.