Chapter 3

Amaya's POV

I tried taking a nap and it didn't work. I was too hyper I mean come on dude, I HAD FREAKING APPLE JUICE! 

Instead I just listened to music and danced. I was in the middle of shuffling when I remembered something. I ran to where my carry on was located and opened it.

I  searched the pockets looking for my locket, once I had it in my grasp I opened it. It then started playing a little melody and I recognized it. Like I've heard it before, it was really soothing. I don't know if it was because of the melody, or dancing but I suddenly got really tired.

When the music finally stopped I fell into a deep sleep.

☆ dream ☆ 

I was in a different place and it was really dark, and unnerving, and empty. Suddenly a light turned on and there I saw a few people.

One was a boy with blond hair and blue eyes, next to him stood someone older then him, though I didn't catch his face.

I didn't know these people but for some reason I felt at ease. Like I knew they wouldn't harm me in any way.

Though, the guy with the discernible face was wearing something strange. It was this black leather jacket with a red clouds on it. "That looks sooooo cool, I'd wear that". I thought to myself but movement caught my attention.

They were walking away and the light was dimming. They were leaving me here..

 I quickly got up and tried to reach them.

But no matter how fast I moved I couldn't get to them. Until finally the light went out, and I was alone. 

I started freaking out trying to find someone, anyone. Suddenly I saw someone else, a girl my age. Though I didn't feel safe at all.

She had this aura about her that told me she was bad news. She had reddish-orange hair and blue eyes and was giving me a look that could kill.

I didn't know this girl but I could already tell I didn't like her. She then started walking up to me until she was only a few feet away.

"I'm going to take your place, and make sure you wish you were never born." She said as her glare intensified.

I had no idea what she was talking about, but it looked like she meant it. I was stunned for a moment, but being the person I am I wasn't about to let her threaten me.

"I don't know who the FUCK you think you are, but try me bitch."

She scowled and disappeared. Damn right. I thought then I finally woke up.

☆  end of dream 

"What the fuck? What was that all about?"  I thought while waking up. I checked my phone and noticed I've been sleeping for four hours.  I couldn't stop thinking about the dream. Who were those people ?

I had a feeling they were connected to me in some way or another, but how ?

 I just decided to move on and think about it later.

I found the locket still in my hands so I put it on. It was nice and it felt right being on me.  I got up and stretched my arms. I then took of my jacket and went to visit the attendants.

I pulled back the curtains and walked into the back where they were at. They noticed me and greeted me. "Hey Amy had a nice nap?" Nikki, one of the flight attendants, asked me.

"Yeah, but now I'm up and have nothing to do." I said sitting in front of her at a table she was at.

"Hmm, then why not look up your school ? See if you find out something interesting.. or something like that." I looked at her in pure amazement. Why didn't I think of that?

"Nikki you're a genius! Thank you imma go do that now!" I say, hugging her. Then I left to look for my laptop.

I looked up Konoha high school. Apparently it was a rich school, but it wasn't snobby, it accepted anybody that qualified.

I started looking deeper into the classes and such. Overall this school seems decent. Then I found something I didn't like.

The uniform.

It's a long sleeved, white button up shirt. With a nice looking black jacket with the Konoha crest.

 And a skirt.

I hate skirts with a passion I would usually have to be forced into them. I'm more of a pants and shorts kinda girl. No fucking skirts. This sucks !

Man, I guess I'm just gonna have to deal with it. After that I just keep looking up random shit.

I kept doing that until we got there. Since the timezone's different I wanted to sleep when it was night there.

When we arrived I was exhausted and couldn't wait to sleep. I was up for TEN HOURS googling random shit. I put up my laptop and looked out the window. It was so beautiful I couldn't believe I'd be living here. I fastened my seat belt and tired to stay awake.

I really suck at all-nighters but Nikki helped by giving me food. Food gets me hype so I was more awake now.

We landed and I looked out my window again. There was a limo waiting for me. My people got all my stuff and all I had to do was get off. Once I did I was greeted by a big hug. 

"Oh my goodness! It's been so long! Look how much you've grown!" A woman said. When I was released I noticed other people as well. There was a man, an older man, and a boy my age.

Then it hit me. It was the same boy from my dream.

The woman from earlier had long red hair and pretty blueish green eyes. The old man had long white hair and black eyes with red paint on his face. The man had blond hair and blue eyes. The guy from my dream was like a younger version of him.

"So I'm guessing your Kushina, Minato, Naruto, and Jiraiya?" I asked them. Kushina nodded."Yes but you can call me Auntie !"  She said smiling at me I smiled back.

"You must be exhausted from the trip, let's go so you can rest." Minato said while walking towards the limo." Yes, thank you Minato."

"No need for that, like your aunt,  just call me uncle." He said with a wink, I couldn't help but smile.

My new family was so kind.

So that's the end if that please comment I need to know how I'm doing and make sure I'm making this for at least one person. Thanks for reading

betaed by asternaut