Chapter 11

Authors Note: The picture is of Ayame and what shes wearing except with and under shirt I hope you enjoy!

Amaya's POV

I don't care who this guy thought he was I wasn't about to hand over my most prized possession to a total stranger. Especially after he threatened me so I did not regret what I just said to him.

He was looking at me as if he wanted to kill me, and I didn't give a fuck. Just when he was about to say something a voice interrupted him before he got the chance.

"Big brother what are you doing?" Standing behind us was girl that looked somewhat similar to me but her hair was more reddish then mine, her eyes were a little bluer, and her chest wasn’t that smaller than mine, but it was still none the less smaller.

Wow either Hidan is very observant of our difference or he’s just a big pervert.

Though who wouldn’t notice her boobs I mean her outfit was a bit much.  Anyway whoever this person was must have been important since Ginger finally decided to let me go and stand in front of her.

"Where were you Ayame I've had everyone looking for you." there must have been something wrong with my ears because he almost sounded concerned.

"Well what did you expect? I haven't been here in a while and wanted to look around, you’re not mad are you?" She then gave him a pouty face and the next thing that happened surprised me as hell.

"No I'm not mad I was just worried." He whispered it but I was still able to hear, I couldn't believe a guy like him could be concerned for anyone.

Then the girl, Ayame I guess, looked back at me. I was a flash of emotions in her eyes a few being, Surprise, Doubt, fear, and then anger.

And yet again the attention was brought back to me. "Who is she." she said with venom dripping each word.

They both simultaneously turned and looked at me the Ginger with cold eyes and the girl’s eyes full of rage for some reason.

"I'm nobody I was just about to leave." I responded as I tried to make a quick getaway, key word tried.

"No you’re not Leader hasn't said you can go yet." Sasuke look alike said while grabbing on to my shoulder. I tried pulling away but his grip was a bit firm.

"Yeah! My brother hasn't said you can go yet!" Ayame said while clinging to her brother apparently, obsessive much?

The Sasuke look alike then turned me back to the group sitting watching this happen. "Now you will sit here and wait for leader to come back.

I just jerked away from him as he pushed me into my seat. "Ugh if I'm going to be here a while might as well get to know who my kidnappers are." I said while glancing at all of them.

"Yes we should introduce ourselves." Konan agreed, she was practically the only normal and rational one, I liked her.