Chapter 19

Amaya’s POV

After getting over the fact that Deidara was an explosive addict we moved on to my actual training. “Okay I will be teaching you how to shoot a gun hm.”

I could feel the color draining from my face, he wants to teach me how to shoot a gun? What the hell for?!

“And why exactly do I need to learn how to yield a gun for?” I asked putting my hands on my hips he raised an eyebrow at me.

“Since you’re in the Akatsuki now you will be targeted by other of our rivals, so it’s best if you learn how to protect yourself hm.”

Now I see why my aunt and uncle where so upset about me joining… “But don’t you worry I’ll make sure you will get to the point that you won’t need protecting.”

“I’ll keep you to your word.” He just grinned and handed me a hand gun and then showed me to the shooting area.

“Okay so you hold it steady like this…” he said behind me while positioning me correctly, “And you should keep your head steady like this so you can aim well, and shoot!”

I pulled the trigger and a loud bang soon fallowed I dropped my arm and covered my ears. Seriously after the bomb and this I wouldn’t be surprised if I go deft!

Deidara uncovered my ears by placing his hands over mine and moving them away. “Not bad for a newbie you’re a natural.”

I looked up and saw that my bullet hit the target dead center where the heart would be. “Whoa…” I breathed surprised at what I had done.

“Please beginners luck she’s not all that great.” I heard Ayame sneer behind us, ah how I love hearing the sound of her bitchy voice, not.

“She’s way better than she should be for a beginner that’s for sure.” Deidara praised smiling down at me, Ayame scoffed and continued to do her own training.

“Seriously I wonder why it is that she hates you hm.” Deidara mumbled into my ear his warm breath tickling my sensitive skin.

I shivered and moved out of Deidara’s grasp. “I don’t know, but from what I gathered she’s naturally bitchy to everyone but her precious brother.”

 I took the previous position and aimed at the head, I repeated my past action because it also hit it dead center.

I kept going until I was all out of bullets, I was used to the loud noise by now. “She wasn’t like that when we all met her, it was until you got here that she started acting that way.”

“Wow so me being here activated her being an ass, great.” I grabbed more bullets and continued to shoot my target.

“That’s what it seems to be.” Was his only response, we dropped the subject after that and I continued to maul my target.

By the time my training with Deidara was over my target was had holes all over its head and chest. “Seriously un, it’s crazy how good you’re at this you sure you haven’t done this before?”

Deidara asked me as he looked at my target and then at me curiosity in his eyes. “I don’t know it just feels natural I guess.”

He gave me a nod and then led me to my next training partner Itachi but before that I remembered something.

“Ah! Wait a sec I just remembered I brought your jacket.” I walked over to where I left my gym bag and opened it and grabbed Deidara’s jacket.

I ran back to him and handed it to him. “Thanks I seriously thought you would forget un.” I rolled my eyes. “Whatever.”  And went over to Itachi.