Chapter 18

Amaya's POV

Ayame gave me a taunting look. “What do you not know what that means? I mean seriously you’ve probably never trained in your life, I mean look at you.”

She said gesturing to my body, I gave her a blank look and responded. “Well at least I don’t have to work out to have a great figure.”

Most of the guys started to howl in laughter, it was so bad that they had to be silenced by Pein’s glare. But that wasn’t what really mattered at the moment.

What did was the fact that Ayame turned cherry red at what I said that she looked at her brother as f asking him to do something.

“Hold your tongue girl.” Pein’s said in a demanding voice giving me a look that matched his tone. I simply gave an ‘hm’.

“Alright I get it get ready for training, no problem see you guys later.” I then proceeded to walk into my home without sparing them a glance.

Once I closed the door behind me I turned back around to find my aunt and uncle there, both of them giving me a hard look.

“What’s the matter?” I asked playing dumb, of course I knew what was bothering them. It was my uncle Minato that spoke first.

“Amaya is it true that you joined the Akatsuki?” hm getting straight to the point I see. “There was nothing I could do about it.”

Was my simple response, I couldn’t really tell them it was because I was threatened. “Amaya Uzumaki, as your guardians I feel it is right that you tell us the truth, all of it.

Shit he’s serious I mean he used my full name to address me! I was freaking out in the inside but was cool and calm on the outside.

“Uncle Minato, there was no way out of it joining them seemed to be my only choice so please don’t worry I’ll be fine.”

“Amaya you don’t seem to understand we barely got you back and now you’ve joined those, those monsters! Do expect us not to worry?”

Kushina spoke for the first time in a firm voice, I nodded my head I know that there worried but they need to understand this is the only way.

“I am aware of how you might be feeling right now, but understand when I say I had no choice.” “But Amay- ““Leave the kid alone.”

We all turned to see who it was the gruff voice came from, it was Jiraiya. “We can’t just leave her with them they’ll eat her alive!”

Kushina exclaimed irritated that he had butted in, Jiraiya on the hand just waved her off. “She seems capable of taking care of herself, besides she said there was no way around it so that’s that.”

Wow who knew he could be so understanding and mature about the situation! “Butt out you old pervert! There is no way I’m letting you have a say in this!”

Kushina yelled pointing a finger at Jiraiya, who in return gasped and furrowed his brows. “Who are you calling a pervert? I’ll have you know its called doing research!”

On second thought maybe he’s not as mature as I first thought. I thought to myself I could feel a sweat drop forming on my head as I saw my aunt and godfather argue like children.

“I can to raise a kid! I mean look at Minato he grew into a fine main and I practically raised him!” “Please, my husband became a great man on he’s own!”

“Enough you two!” they both stopped yelling and looked at Minato because of his outburst. Minato sighed and continued.

“Kushina you might be right about him being a perverted old man.” “Hey!” Jiraiya yelled Minato just ignored him.