Chapter 10

Authors Note: Sorry For not updating for a while and i finally earned how to put a video! I hope you enjoy!

Amaya's POV

"I actually have meet you before but I wasn't sure if it was you or not until I got to know you today, but after I did I knew it was you Amaya." Wow so Naruto has meet me before and it was when I was with my original family. He then sat down on his bed and patted the spot next to him I sat down and listened to what else he had to say.

" When we were younger we would always hang out I called you my Amy and you called me Naru. We were really close until that day happened and you disappeared from my life. There hasn't been a day that's gone by that I haven't thought of you Amaya you were my best friend..."

I finally decided to speak after I stopped crying."So why aren't you suppose to tell me?" He gave me a sad loo and responded."My parents thought it was best so that you wouldn't get upset over the past." Now I understood why Naruto wanted me away from the Akatsuki he didn't want me to disappear from his life again.

"Naruto though I cant promise you that I will stay away from the Akastsuki I will promise you this. I will never disappear from you again I will be at your side as friends again." He gave me a light smile and a side hug while he whispered a "Thank you". I checked the time on my phone and noticed it was almost time to go meet up with everyone else.

"Come on lets go we don't want to keep Sasuke and the others waiting." I stood up and gave him a hand up and we walked out of his room downstairs. As soon as a opened the door I was greeted with the Uchiha's face and his trade mark frown.

I smiled and walked right pass him to our ride and then turned to them." Well come on lets not keep everyone waiting." Naruto smiled and became his usual self and followed my lead while Sauke's frown deepened.( if it was even possible) you've kept me waiting for ten minutes.

I then turned to face him." Oh don't get you panties in a twist princess we were busy with family stuff." He glared at me and was about to day something but I interrupted him."I was just kidding get over it lets get going or we will be late, and personally I've never been late so lets go!" I then turned and ran into his Lamborghini before he could answer. 

When I got in I sat in the passenger seat just to annoy Sasuke some more, Naruto then sat in back and then Sasuke got into the drivers seat." So Duck butt are you going to be singing or not because I wanna know."  He started the Lamborghini  and then glared at me again (probably his favorite thing to do.)" I don't sing." was his simple reply, seriously he needs to expand his vocabulary.

I quickly buckled my seat belt (safety first) and continued to pester him." Aw I was looking forward to see what duck butt had in store for us I guess Uchiha's aren't as good as they say. I guess I'll  have to ask Naruto since hes obviously not afraid of singing in public right Naruto?" 

Naruto nodded his head and went along with me." Yeah Sasuke if your to scared to sing in public its OK not everyone is as talented as me!" He said while pointing at himself grinning like the goof ball he is.  I giggled a bit at his antics.

"Whatever I'm pretty sure I'm a better singer then you loser."  Oh shit just got real I sat back to see how this would play out." Hmm I'm way better then you that's for sure!" "Yeah right you couldn't sing to save your life not that you have one." Ohhh burn poor Naruto hes not naturally as mean as Sasuke."Well at least I'm not into guys! Not once have i ever seen you check out a girl Sasgay."