Chapter 1

Amaya's POV

I'm finally gonna get a break from the spotlight. Not only that but I get to find my family. A few months ago I found out I was adopted. 

My parents aren't normal parents, they're famous. My mom is Emma Sparks, a model, and fashion designer. She's married to my father Taylor Sparks, a film director, and actor.

And I'm their loving daughter Amy Sparks.  A seventeen year old singer, actress, and model. We were just one big happy family.

Or so I thought we were.

That was until they told me the news that they weren't my real parents. They said they found me when I was nine, washed up on their private beach, clinging to life.

Not only that but they said that when I woke up, I had no memory of anything. 

I always noticed that I looked different,  but I didn't think it was because we weren't related. My mom has long, brown, curly hair and green eyes. I have long orange hair and purple eyes. My dad has nice tan skin and freckles. I have pale skin and dimples. I never thought anything of it. But from the information they've gathered it turns out, I'm not even American! I'm Japanese! Also, my real name is Amaya Uzumaki.

They had found this out through a locket I had with my name on it. Inside the locket was a picture of me and my family.

The adults are kinda blurred but I know they're my parents. And next to me was a teen a boy who seemed a few years older then me.  But the picture's pretty worn out so I can't really tell what he looks like.

They also told me how they named me. Apparently all they did was take away the last two a's from my original name.  Leaving me with Amy.

Aren't my parents creative  -_-

Anyways before I found out the crazy truth, I was a celebrity. And because my parents didn't want to raise suspicion, because we don't look related, I would wear a disguise in the eyes of the public.

A brown wig and contacts. It was like Hannah Montana, but I actually used my real name.

Or the name I thought was real until I found out it was a lie! I'm not mad or anything, but I do want to find my biological family.

That's why I'm leaving America and moving to Japan. My parents hired some people to look into any family members. Luckily they found a few and told us about them.

 I have an aunt,uncle, cousin, and grandfather. How Awesome is that ?! Their names are Kushina, Minato, Naruto, and Jiraiya. I was shocked to also find out my real family owned one of the richest companies in Japan. 

They said we were distant relatives, but they were close to my biological parents. So when my parents and I disappeared  they went searching for us and were dismayed at my parent's death, but glad I was alive. 

They're distant relatives, but relatives none the less! Once I leave for Japan tomorrow, I'll have to leave my old life behind. I'll no longer be the famous Amy Sparks, who has her own  perfume, clothing and make-up lines. Who has acted in many movies, performed amazing concerts, and modeled awesome clothes.

 I'll be Amaya Uzumaki,  a Konoha high student.

Sounds sad, but I really don't care about leaving all that shit behind. I'll finally have a normal life and be with family, cheesy but it's what I want.

My parents have already sent word to them about me. They immediately responded and set up everything for me there in Japan. My parents have also sent word to the press, saying I'm taking a break for a while.

I felt so happy that my family have accepted me with open arms!  

They even know about me being famous, and promised to keep it a secret. So when I go to Japan I won't have to wear my disguise. I'll just be me.

I've got all my things packed and ready to go. I'm going to be taking my jet to Japan. Where I'll meet my family and live with them.

I'm really happy about going, but then again I'll miss my parents. Sure they're not my biological parents but they raised me as their own.

We already had our sad touchy moments earlier before they left, so they won't change their minds about letting me go. Which I think is a good idea.

All I have to do now is wait until tomorrow when everything will begin. So I just went to sleep.

Soooooooooo how was that? Please tell me since I'm new and all so please comment and other shiz!

betaed by asternaut