Thanksgiving Special

Amaya's POV

Ah! I can’t believe how busy I am! Why did I ever think this was a good idea? It’s Thanksgiving Day and I still haven’t been able to finish the preparations for our party!

This all started yesterday…

~*Flashback*~

“Oh my gosh I just remember something!” I yelled while playing videogames with Naruto and the guys. “What’s wrong Amaya?” asked Naruto while pausing the game we were currently playing.

I stood up and ran to my room looking for my phone, while I was looking in my room the guys decided to come to my room to see what I was doing.

“What are you looking for?” Asked Kiba while entering my room along with everyone else, I finally found it under my covers and fished it out.

I looked at the calendar and my suspicion was confirmed, tomorrow was going to be Thanksgiving. “Holy shit how could I forget such an important day!!”

“What’s wrong?” asked Naruto besides me giving me a curious look, I sighed and responded. “I totally forgot that tomorrow’s Thanksgiving!”

“But we don’t celebrate that in japan.” Sasuke said giving me a dull look, I rolled my eyes and turned to face Naruto.

“This means a lot to me, it will be the first thanksgiving spending with my family, my real family, I loved my other parents but it means a lot more to me that I’m with you.”

He gave me a caring look then his usual grin broke out. “Then let’s celebrate! I’ll get the cook to-” “NO!” I yelled interrupting him he looked at me baffled.

“I thought you said you wanted to celebrate?” I turned and faced the others now. “Yes I do want to celebrate, but it’s not right if someone else does most of the work a family is supposed to do together, don’t you agree?”

They seemed to understand and nodded their heads, I smiled and raised my fist into the air. “Alright operation Thanksgiving is a go!”

I then pointed to all the guys. “Alright tell the rest of our friends to invite their families and to come help if they want to.”

I then pointed towards Choji. “You will help me in getting the food I need for the dinner since your family runs a world class restaurants, also find any other of our friend who are willing to help me cook.”

He nodded and gave me a salute, I then pointed to Kiba. “You will be in charge of entertainment, I want you to gather anything that will be fun to do when we have the party.”

He to saluted me, I then pointed to Sai. “You will be in charge of taking pictures of this event, make sure to find someone else so they can assist you.”