Special Part II

Amaya's POV

"I’m defiantly not him.” He said in such a familiar voice that it clicked and I realized who it was, I gasped. “You’re…”

“Sasuke?” I looked at him one more time and this time I could make out the duck butt styled hair he had. My eyes widened in realization, Sasuke was dancing with me, what the hell I thought I annoyed the heck out of him.

The song finally ended and he dragged me out of the dance floor. “Waait what are you doing? I wanna daaance.” I whined as he dragged me off the dance floor and sat me down on a chair.

“Your drunk and I wanted to make sure no one took advantage of that.” He said standing in front of me I pouted and looked away.

“I’m not drunk, your drunk that’s why your so mean.” I said while standing up and poking his chest, he   then grabbed my hand to keep me from poking him.

“That makes no sense which proves your drunk.” He said while pushing me down on my seat again, I frowned at him.

“You make no sense. I’m going to call some other guy to entertain me.” I stood up and saw my other partners Gaara, Kiba, Shino, and Konkuro.

All of them except for Gaara were dancing with someone but being me I didn’t care and had to interrupt their beautiful moment.

“HEY! You guys, the queen demands your presence! Come to me at once!” I was about to yell again when a hand covered my mouth, it was obviously Sasuke.

I didn’t like it and did what any normal person would do, I licked his hand, and he immediately took his hand off my mouth.

But as soon as he took it off he picked me up and tossed me over his shoulder like a rag doll. I was about to protest when a cloth was wrapped around my mouth.

“That will keep you quiet.”  I heard him mumble, holy cheesecake from new Brascan, IM ABOUT TO BE KIDNAPPED!

I kept struggling and squirming and then I saw my other guys talk to the girls and then coming our way. Yes! Come and save me from this pedophile!  Wait is Sasuke even one? How much older was he than me? Okay off topic.

“What is Amaya doing on your shoulder?” Kiba asked not sure what was going on right now. “Hmlm mmm!”

I was trying to say ‘help me’ but the cloth restricted me from doing so, Gaara being the awesome cute red head he was, took off the cloth from my mouth.

“Thanks for taking that off cutie!” I said as soon as it was off my mouth, Gaara blushed a bit and mumbled a ‘you’re welcome’.

I then hit Sasuke on the back of his head, he made a grunting noise and growled. ‘”What was that for!” I tried to face him and answered.

“That’s for keeping me from my people.” He gave me a blank stare and faced the others. “As you can see she’s drunk and needs to be taken care of.”