Chapter 20

Amaya’s POV

I had decide it would be better to keep the gun on me just in case something else happened, you could never be too cautious with these things.

I got up from where Sasuke and I where and went to go pick up the gun I opened it to see how many rounds I had left and saw that it only had one bullet left.

I checked my bag to see if Deidara was kind enough to leave me some more bullets, luckily for me he did and plenty at that.

I reloaded my gun and put the safety on and then placed it inside my pants on my back like one of my characters did in one of the movies I stared in.

“W-What the hell are you doing?” Sasuke asked, before I replied I walked over to him and feel on my knees in front of him.

“I have stared in enough movies to know that the bad guy never gives up so better safe than sorry!” he just rolled his eyes.

“You’re an idiot.” I glared at him and punched him on his uninjured arm, “What was that for!?” “Good to know your well enough to be an ass.”

He just huffed and leaned against the wall I sat on my bum before speaking again. “But seriously this is just the beginning, and if there were to be a hit man after us we should have like a keyword or something.”

“What the hell are you talking about?” Sasuke sighed closing his eyes. “Like a keyword only we know as a warning that there’s something up or something.”

He opened one eye and looked at me before asking. “And what would the keyword be?” I stopped and pondered over this for a bit.

“I know! How about ‘I’ll take care of you’?” he gave me an annoyed look. “And why would anyone say that?”

“Well it’s because they are, the whole reason to use this is because we want to take care of each other, well at least that’s what I think…”

“Whatever.” Was the last thing Sasuke said.

After a while I was tired of waiting for the ambulance or anyone else for the matter to show up when I heard my name being called out.

“AMAYA!” I didn’t have time to react because I was buried into someone’s arms. “Amaya are you ok? What the hell happened answer me!”

I detached myself from the hug and looked up and saw my friends and relatives surrounding me and Sasuke. “Oh my god you’re bleeding!”

It turned out to be none other than Naruto who was fretting over my wellbeing. He ripped part of his shirt off and began to dab at my wound.

“Naruto she has the first aid kit out there was no need for you to rip your shirt.” Shikamaru pointed out, I sweat dropped.

“Amaya.” I snapped my gaze to the person who called my name, it turned out to be my aunt Kushina with Minato next to her and wrapped his arm around her.

“Tell me, was it the Akatsuki that did this.” Her voice was firm and I had no doubt in my mind that that’s what she was thinking.

“No! If anything if I wasn’t for them I would have been shot!” “But you were!” she pointed out I groaned.

“It’s just a graze, and what I meant was a fatal wound to the chest or head, but as you can see I’m okay so can we get Sasuke some attention and the get back to this later?”

Minato finally spoke up. “Alright we will get Sasuke some medical attention, but when this is all straightened out we will be having a serious conversation.”