Tactics

Damon POV

Quidditch Field

"Welcome to Ravenclaw V Slytherin Game!" The dark boy announces through a microphone

"Welcome to Ravenclaw V Slytherin Game!" The dark boy announces through a microphone. People cheered in excitement about this match.

This match is like no other, I couldn't miss this game. Especially, when Merwyn Fenwick decided to show his ugly face here. I know his daughter is going against my sister. He will waste no opportunity to mock me during this game.

He brought the rest of the Tutshill Tornadoes team to help him cheer for his daughter.

"You can do it, Natalia!"

"Yeah! You got this!"

"We believe in you!"

A few players shouted in support of Merwyn's daughter. I knew Merwyn will backlash against me and comment rude things to my sister. But I am not alone. That's why I came prepared to bring my own team.
The Ireland Quidditch Team!

"I see you brought your team to watch, Rosier. It's all a waste, your sister stands no chance against my daughter. I've trained her myself since she was 12," Merwyn said to me.

"Ha! My sister learned to ride a broom at the age of 3. Quidditch is a natural habit for her. With your eyes, you will see the next generation of Rosier's talents," I smirked as I have great belief that Y/n will score a lot.

My brother sat next to me with a proud smirk on his face.

"My Goddaughter no doubt was taught by the best by her brothers and father," Uncle Lucius commented with a prideful grin across his face.

Merwyn narrowed his eyes at us. I stocked out my tongue at him making a goofy facial expression tick him off.

"Damon, stop making faces at the quidditch player," my godfather, Severus Snape hit the back of my head. Elijah, my teammates, including Tutshill Tornadoes laughed.

"I can't help it. I need to brag to that old mouth fart, that my sister is no loser," I explain to my godfather. He sighed.

"Let them say what they want. Actions speak better than words. They will understand why she is called the Slytherin Quidditch Princess," Uncle Snape advised that I should quit the child's play and have faith in Y/n.

At the Field, Little Marcus and the Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain shake hands in a friendly manner.

"You go, Marcus! DON'T LET ME DOWN! STRIKE THOSE BIRDS. Make SLYTHERIN PROUD!" Marcus nodded taking my words to heart.