I Want You

Y/n POV

America

Palace

It's Christmas day

It's Christmas day. My brothers and I ate breakfast with our cousins. Klaus, Jen, Stacey, Ariel, and Louis.

My brother read the Quidditch newspaper. The world knows that I Y/n Elizabeth Rosier sent a Quaffle at Merwyn Fenwick's face.

"Quidditch Jokes!" Damon said. He quietly read the people's comments before he burst out laughing.

"It's not funny, Damon," Elijah said.

"Elijah, this is fucking hilarious," Damon continued to laugh.

"Read us the comments!" Louis is intrigued to know what the newspaper says. Ariel paused, eating his breakfast to listen to the news.

"The jokes better be good," Klaus said.

Most were about people supporting me. They were thanking me in a way through the jokes.

"One black eye. When is the next one, Rosier?" Damon laughed. Ariel and Louis laughed with him.

"Ten points for Y/n Rosier!"

"150 points for the Golden Legends Daughter!"

"Merwyn Fenwick's Greatest Keeper faces his greatest hit!"

"He sure did," Jen commented.

"The Legends daughter has risen into a total hot knockout!" I smirked at that comment.

"Keep up the face. Oops, I mean, keep up the score!" Damon continued to read the comments. We all laughed at that joke about Merwyn.

"Tutshill Tornadoes keeper, Merwyn Fenwick. The nicest face catches in Quidditch history." Stacey spit her drink to laugh. We all laughed at that joke. It was the funniest one. I liked every joke and comment.

"Irish for the win! Let's all Irish Dance!" Damon reads the last comment.

"Don't you dare Irish dance," Elijah ordered my brother, only to be disobeyed.

Damon stood up and did the Irish team dance. His Irish Dance amused us, except for Eli, whose face palmed on my brother's childish behavior.

"That's enough!" Elijah stood up from his seat. He looked strictly at me," I want you to apologize to Merwyn and his daughter," Elijah said.

"What! No! I will do no such thing...," I refused as Elijah cut my sentence.

"Y/n Elizabeth Riddle! I'm not asking you. You are doing it!" Elijah looked intently at me.

"He should be grateful that I fixed his face," I crossed my arms. Louis, Ariel, and Stacey nearly choke in laughter.

"Y/n!" Elijah glared at me.