Meeting the Death Eaters

Damon POV

Malfoy Manor

Arriving at Malfoy Manor, Elijah and I were received by the house elf, Dobby

Arriving at Malfoy Manor, Elijah and I were received by the house elf, Dobby. He seems to be treated fairly better by wearing better clothes, and his bones not showing much. It seems my sister got Uncle Lucius to change how to treat his servants. Dobby led us to the living room, where a bunch of death eaters were chattering.

They all stopped until they noticed me and my brother. "I knew we shouldn't have come. Lucius tricked us. He called the Ministry," one of them looked at my brother. They all began to speculate that their brother was here to arrest them.

"I assure you, I am not. Rest at ease," Eli said. Some didn't seem to believe him, but others began to recognize me from Quidditch magazines.

"Hey! Aren't you that famous player?" one pointed me.

"Oh! Can I have your autograph?" another asked.

"Boys!" Aunt Cissy rushed to hug us. I hugged my sweet aunt Cissy; then she greeted my brother.

"Well... Well...Cissy, who are these two handsome young men," a woman with black hair and a black dress asked Aunt Cissy.

I recognized the woman from the daily prophet news

I recognized the woman from the daily prophet news. Bellatrix Lestrange is recognized as the most wanted criminal due to her loyalty to my father.

"Oh, Bella! Don't you recognize your godsons?" Aunt Cissy said. Did she say, godsons?

Elijah and I looked at Bellatrix Lestrange's shocked expression. She quickly came over to me to examine my brother and me closely by grabbing our faces. "It is you!" Her face lit up. She hugged me and pulled my brother for a hug.

"You are our godmother!" I am surprised. No one told us we had a godmother.

"I didn't know we had a godmother?" Elijah said.

"Did Severus not tell you?" She asked. We shook our heads, but I hugged her again. I am glad to have another member of my family.

"I am glad you are here, Godmother," Elijah smiled at her.