The Big Bad Wolf

No one's POV

Japan Wizardry World

The wolves scattered throughout the city and are rushing to the mountain to reach the school. There a group of Monster hunters awaits them as the school prepares for a defense attack.

Meanwhile, the pack of angry wolves succeeded to enter the Ministry. The entire place is surrounded by vicious wolves. Aurors gathered to try their best to defeat the creatures.  An older woman with grey and strands of white hair stood watching the wolves invading the Ministry. She had no fear but knew they had lost the city to a hungrily large pack of wolves.

The woman had an idea who planned the attack, for it's been years since she has last seen the clever wolf. "Lady Yui, we must go, we won't hold them off for much longer," an Auror said to her. She refused to move," Only cowards know how to run," She replied without taking her eyes off the battle happening. Then, a larger Black furred creature stood out to her," Eisenvult," She muttered glaring at the beast.

__________________________

Elijah POV

MACUSA

Next Day

I worked on my piles of paperwork, the worst part of my job is reviewing the cases that were handled.

*Knock

*Knock

My secretary knocked on my door before entering. "Mr. Rosier, last night the Supreme Mugwump owl arrived. This letter seemed to be urgent," my secretary explained handing me a sealed letter.

"Thanks, you may," I dismiss her. This letter seems highly urgent for Mason to even cast a spell over it.

Once she left my office, Nagini's head poke out of my coat as I opened the letter.

Elijah,

For some time, I've kept a close watch over him without him noticing. Each day he comes with an unsettled behavior that concerns me. I thought I could trust this man, but I realize that I cannot trust him with my life.

This information must be kept secret in the meantime, but Walker has been hiding information about Gabriel Rosier. I didn't understand this at first but he's been secretly collecting files of him. He's been eliminating traces of Gabriel Rosier but I copied them and mailed them to your home. His actions are odd until I overheard part of his conversation with his wife. She called him Gabriel, the man didn't deny that name.

Graven isn't Graven Walker, he is Gabriel Rosier. Son, I know this sounds unbelievable but don't approach him about this. We aren't exactly sure what this man is up to, same with the woman. Just keep an open mind and consider the possibility that your father is no longer the same man.

Supreme Mugwump,

Mason Thornby

After reading the letter, I read it again. I had my suspicions about Graven Walker and his odd number of attendance at meetings. His behavior towards me is strict in public but soft in private. With my sister present, he would look at me and constantly, same with Damon. His behavior towards me and my brother and sister has been answered.