Chap 30

Third person's point of view.

It took Kuroo a few days to figure out what was really going on within the Akatsuki, enough to the point where she was able to return to Konoha with enough information to mess up any plans they use to come after them or anyone else. Which means she was able to come back and stop Orochimaru from hurting her son, family and home. So when Kakashi took Sasuke to train for the month, Minato asked Jiraiya to take Naruto and find Tsunade.

They were going to need her. Chidori would be training with Itachi and Shisui, giving Kuroo time to check on the youngest Suna Nin. He's been seated on the roof of his hotel when she found him, in her dark haired look and her Jonin getup. "Do you want some company?" she aske nearly startling him, which caused him to attack her with his sand. But she's too fast and was able to dodge and stopped just next to him,

"If I wanted to hurt you, I would have," she said as she sat about two feet from him. He seemed to realize the truth of her words and reeled in his sand. "You...- your Kuroo Uchiha, the hero of this village," he said and she sighed, "I'm not really one for titles, especially since all I did was protect my loved ones and home," she said leaning back against the tiles. His teal eyes were locked on her, 

"Why are you here? They told me your dead," he said turning more to look at her, "I needed to do somethings that were quite dangerous, obviously it comes with the job, but this was a difficult thing to pull off while living two lives so I needed to kill one to live the other." she said, "But it's done and I'm able to come back and finish the task while being home with my family." she said, "Aren't you worried about what they'll say when they see you aren't dead?" he asked, 

"Always, I know that my son is probably not going to want to talk to me, my godson will probably do the same, but they'll know it was for a reason and I'll have to be patience and wait for them to be ready to talk and I won't love them any less for it," she said sitting up enjoying the moonlight. "It is so beautiful out," she said commenting on the moon, "Have you gotten much sleep?" she asked and his eyes widened. 

"My godson, Naruto had a hard time sleeping as a baby as the tailed beast in him liked to try and fight his cage when his host slept, I usually used my own Chakra. His parents helped more than I did but I might be able to help you if you want," she said and he looked worried, "But if I sleep he'll get out," Gaara said, "I won't let that happen," she said then held out her pinkie, "I swear it." she said and he seemed to think about it before agreeing. 

He wrapped his little pinkie around hers and she smiled, "Now close your eyes and relax," she said and he did, with her hand on his head, she used his scar to bind the beast in a cell similar to Naruto's. When it was done, Gaara was sleeping soundly. Which made Kuroo smile, "What a sweet boy." she cooed as she pulled his head into her lap so he could use it as a pillow. 

***

Kuroo stood outside of her house, she could see everyone inside, Minato and Kakashi talking with Chidori, her mother and Shisui sitting around a young baby with dark hair and eyes that were a soft blend of Shisui's onyx black ones and Aina's dark blue ones. Sasuke stood with Naruto and Itachi the three of them speaking to Sasuke about something and he was blushing. Kuroo would only assume that Itachi and Naruto were teasing Sasuke about his feelings.

Sighing, she knew now would be as good a time as any at this point to show her presence. Opening her chakra to be felt by them, they all reacted in some way. Most of them rushed out of the house and into the yard where she stood, she was nervous and everyone could see it. Minato had instructed those who knew to act as surprised as possible, Kakashi was the only exception as Minato said it would be impossible for him to fake, as he had been so broke.