Chap 2

Third person's point of view,

Kuroo sat in class, bored out of her mind as the teacher droned on about things she already knew and ended up dozing off. The teacher tried to call on her to make an example of her, but she knew the answer and explained it to help the others understand the concept. "Very good, Kuroo-chan, but please stay awake," the teacher said,

"Then give me a challenge; I feel like I'm not getting anything new from you." She clapped back, "Come see me after class, Kuroo," he said, and she didn't look worried, even though a lot of the students looked like they thought she'd be killed for back talking to the teacher. But she looked unbothered and relaxed; Kakashi watched her out the corner of his eye.

He was annoyed she was doing so much better than him and with minimal effort. In comparison, he got to his own level of strength by practice and hard work, even if he didn't need much practice to get something perfect. "Uchihas," he growled out the name as if it were an insult on its own and didn't need more to insinuate it as such.

Even though it didn't, he had that feeling anyway. Every time someone says something about her, it's about how powerful she is and what is to be expected of the clan once she's old enough to have a team or student of her own. He's not going to let her throw a shadow over him, on top of the one he's got from his father's reputation.

When the teacher called for the end of the lesson, he stepped out, and Kakashi could feel a darkness flowing from behind him. Peeking over his shoulder, he wasn't surprised to see that it was Kuroo who had this glare aimed at him. But what did surprise him was how purely hostile it was. Obito looked like he was inching to fight,

While Rin looked to be failing at calming Kuroo down, blinking for barely a second, Kuroo vanished. "You wanna say that again?" She asked rhetorically; her new seat on his desk in front of him had him recoil at her sudden closeness, her feet propped up on wait her side of his hips as she leaned on her knees, her face barely 6 inches away from his own.

His eyes were wide as they locked with her glowing red ones, the ones with spinning toma wheels, shivers crawled down his spine, but he fought them off. "Well?" She added, "you seemed to be able to insult my family when your not looking an Uchiha in the face, so I made it easier, I'm right in front of you now," she said, and he realized his mistake,

She is not one to piss off. But he had no way of saying something that wouldn't get him murdered. "Kuroo, can I speak with you for a moment?" A teacher called, stepping back into the classroom, Kakashi thought that he would get out of this, but she didn't acknowledge the teacher and continued to glare at him.

"Kuroo?" The teacher called again, and Kuroo realized she would get anything out of Kakashi and sucked her teeth in annoyance. Before shifting a bit and leaving with the teacher. Kakashi and the rest of the class released a breath, none of them realizing that they were all terrified of Kuroo. Well, everyone except Obito and Rin.

***

Kuroo stood before the Hokage, several Jônin and her homeroom teacher. "Uchiha-san, your teacher here says that his classes aren't hard enough for you," The Hokage said, and she looked at him. "Yes, he's right, I find them repetitive, and I mostly use the time to read and go over much more advanced things." She said honestly.

"How much more advanced?" One of the Jônins' asked. "Anything I can get my hands on," she said, and the adults were all surprised. The Hokage looked over at her teacher and asked a perilous and shocking question, "Would you recommend her for the Genin level?" everyone was surprised except Kuroo.

She stood there watching, a very blase look on her face. "I think she'd be ready for anything, My Lord," her teacher said confidently, but despite that, the 3rd Hokage didn't look convinced; this pissed Kuroo off. She's usually tough to anger, but she was still a bit miffed from her altercation with Kakashi,

"Tsk," she sucked her teeth before suddenly vanishing and reappearing on the Hokage's desk, one of his sharp pens in her hand and aimed for his face, it was held an inch barely from his nose, as her onyx eyes were locked with his. She was so fast he hadn't even seen her move, his own bodyguards couldn't even keep up,

Not to mention her own teacher, "Have I proven my teacher's claims yet?" she asked as he swallowed thickly, his eyes still locked on the pen aimed for his face, "Kuroo!?" her teacher gasped, looking from where's she'd been to where she is now. "Yes, crystal clear," he said, and she backed off.

Walking back over to where she'd been previously, she waited for him to decided. "Very well, I would like to congratulate you on earning your Genin level." the Hokage said, pulling out a forehead protector. Tying it around her forehead, she bowed then left.

***

She waited for the classes to finish before going in to retrieve her things, but she should have realized that Obito would bring it to her when he realized she wasn't coming back to classes. So standing at the gate with her back to the school, she turned when Obito and Rin called her name. Sighing softly, she turned and watched them slow down and stare at her.

The shock on their faces as they realized that she just graduated from the academy with only having been a student for about 3 months. "How!?" Obito gasped, "We were barely in classes long enough to even learn the basics!" he added. She shrugged, "Mh-uh?" she added before taking her bag and leaving.

Kakashi stood a few feet away, his eyes wide with shock and his jaw hanging.