Chap 34

Third person's point of view. 

The following days were all very busy, Gaara after explaining everything to Minato was allowed to leave with his fellow villagers and return home. Chidori was sad to see him go, and wished he'd stay longer, but he promised to visit or write to her when he had free time. The funeral was depressing because of the rain, but Chidori had this feeling that something was coming. She didn't like it. 

"Hey? You okay?" Sasuke's face appearing in her line of vision made her focus. As did his callused hand on her cheek. "Yeah, I just have this weird feeling," she said and he nodded, "Okay if you want we can go talk to the Yondaime," he offered and took a step in the general direction but she shook her head and caught his arm, "We've been waiting a while for this, no interruptions," she said and he slipped his hand into her's, 

"Right no interruptions," he affirmed. Even though they knew that fans of them both were stalking them, Sakura at the helm of it and glaring at Chidori. "I wonder if she was at the finals and watched as you named a technique after me," Chidori said and he shrugged, "Let's go before they do something that ruins our day," he said and pulled her after him. 

***

Naruto saw the two fan groups decide that they were going to team up and work together to try and break up Sasuke and Chidori. Each 'leader' of the groups were the ones that planned to wedge between the couple and separate them. But Naruto with Hinata, and her teammates, were not going to let that happen. Seeing flyers hanging around, Naruto read what was on them and was pleased to see the summer festival was happening later on that day.

Getting Kiba to send the flyer to Sasuke via Akamaru, Sasuke chanced a look over his shoulder, after getting the flyer, at Naruto who was nodding and giving him a thumbs up, rolling his eyes, Naruto thought that plan failed but he caught Sasuke smirking and showing the flyer to Chidori and Naruto cheered softly and blushed when Hinata smiled at him, "You really love them," she said and he softened even more, 

"We built this bond since childhood, and we grew up together," he said. "Sasuke is the brother I've always wanted, Chidori is the sister I didn't know I needed." he added, "I'd do anything for them," he said as he turned to watch them walk and talk and just basically fall in love, "When did Sasuke know he liked Chidori, I've only ever seen the after but not the before," she asked and he chuckled. 

"It's hilarious, when he first met her, well... when we both first met her, he thought he was having a stroke," Naruto laughed out. Kiba nearly keeled over as he clutched his stomach laughing. Shino's shoulder shook with soft laughter and Hinata was a bit red faced but wasn't howling with laughter like Kiba was. "We should probably stop talking about him, he'll sneeze and either think he's got a cold or will know we're talking about him," 

Naruto said as everyone started to calm down. 

***

Kuroo lay in bed resting with Kakashi, the pair of them needing the tiny break before they had to really throw themselves into their upcoming plans for their family. "So you told Minato that it would be best if Naruto trained with Jiraiya and that it would strengthen him more," Kakashi said and Kuroo nodded. "What about Sasuke, Itachi and Shisui?" Kakashi asked in regards to Orochimaru attempting to steal their bodies. 

"Orochimaru is useless at this point, only I can reverse what I did, there is no medical techniques strong enough to help him, the most that can be done now is slow it down but that's it," she said. "Sasuke is safe for the time being, but it's the Akatsuki who we need to worry about. So Sasuke will stay with Itachi and Shisui there are things those two can teach him about his eyes, maybe you should get in on that too," She said, Kakashi took the criticism and nodded.