~Chapter Twenty-Eight~

Y/N stared at Prince Yo for a bit in confusion. She wasn't sure why he wanted to talk to her. They both hadn't talked to each other much since she last talked to him.

Prince Yo cleared his throat softly as he continued to wait for Y/N's response. Heat filled Y/N's cheeks.

"Of course Prince Yo. Would you like to go somewhere?" She asked him politely.

Prince Yo nodded his head as he took a step forward gently grabbing Y/N's wrist. "Follow me please."

Eyes widening Y/N let herself be gently pulled along. "You're not taking me to see Prince Won are you my Prince?" She asked him as she followed him.

Prince Yo shook his head. "No. I wish to discuss something with you, Lady Hee." He told her as he kept his hand on her wrist.

It wasn't long before they arrived to where Prince Yo was taking them. It was place near the pond in the castle. The shore bank was filled with white and pink flowers a long with a couple trees for shade.

Prince Yo turned to look at Y/N. "I need your help with something." He told her.

Y/N stared at him not saying a word. They stayed in silence for a couple minutes. Prince Yo staring back at her expectingly.

"I'm sorry. I must've misheard you. You need my help?" She asked him. "My help? Prince Yo who never asks anyone for help?"

Prince Yo rolled his eyes. "Yes Lady Hee I need your help. Are you going to help me?" He asked her.

Y/N continued to stare at him in amazement. "What would you like my help with?" She asked him.

Prince Yo started to pace back and forth for a bit. Y/N could tell he was a bit stressed out. "Prince Yo?" She asked as she gently grabbed his sleeve to stop him from pacing.

"I- My mother wants me to get rid of So." He told her.

Y/N immediately let go of him. "You're not asking me to help you-"

"No. I- No. So and I have a very complicated and hurtful past, but he's still my brother. I don't want anything to happen to him. Our own mother wants him killed. Our mother." He told her.

Y/N smiled. "You know despite what people say, you have a good heart my prince. I'm glad you're not blindly listening to your mother anymore." She told him.

Prince Yo blushed slightly and looked towards the ground causing Y/N to smile more.

She gently grabbed one of his hands. "What would you like my help with my prince?" She asked him softly.

Prince Yo looked up. "You're the only person that I talk to that is also close to So. W-Would you talk to him for me? Let him know what my mother is planning?"

"Of course, but why don't you just tell Prince So yourself?" She asked him.

Prince Yo laughed slightly. "So wouldn't give me the time of day to speak with him. Not after all of the stuff that I've put him through. We've both done a lot of things to each other that can't be undone. I've come to terms that we will never have the relationship most brothers do."

Y/N watched Prince Yo carefully. The more he spoke the more she realized that he was just a lost boy who missed his brothers. 'There's still time to save him. He hasn't completely lost himself to his horrid mother yet.' She thought to herself.

"Come with me." She told him. "Come with me to warn So."

Prince Yo stared at her. "I don't think-"

Y/N tugged on his hand pulling him along with her. "Nonsense. You're coming with me." She told him as she kept her grip on his hand.

Prince Yo followed her silently. As the wandered around the palace they couldn't seem to find any of the other prince's anywhere.

As Y/N was just about to give up hope she found most of them. They were all gathered around eating. The girls as well.

Y/N's heart hurt a bit at the sight. They didn't even bother to invite her? She then turned to Prince Yo realizing he must be feeling the same kind of hurt.

She was right. It was suttle and quick but she could see a flash of hurt cross his face as well. Y/N squeezed his hand in comfort.

"Seems like I'm not as close to them as you initially thought." She told him softly. "We're both the outcasts currently."

Prince Yo looked at Y/N. He gently brought his free hand up and wiped a couple tears that she didn't noticed had fallen.

"We could go? My mother isn't planning anything right away. There's always another time we could say something to So. We don't have to be here." He told her. 

Y/N shook her head. "We don't know for sure that your mother isn't planning something for a couple hours from now. It's better to warn him now than later." She told him.

"I'm not the only one hurting right now though. You are too, and don't try to deny it. I saw your face, it's okay to talk about how your feeling or to show how your feeling you know?" She told him softly.

"I know it may seem stupid that we are upset about them just having lunch, but its also valid that we are. Everyone is there except for us. It's impossible not to feel something."

Prince Yo looked at her and smiled slightly. "You are very emotional. Do you know that?"

Y/N looked up at him and laughed "Hush you." She told him as she nudged him slightly. Her eyes widened as she realized what she had done.

"Oh I'm so sorry." She apologized. Prince Yo smiled again. "There's no need." He told her.

Y/N smiled back at him. She was joking around with Prince Yo. Never in a million years did she think that she would be doing that.

"Well now that I've mad a fool of myself shall we go an interrupt their lunch?" She asked him.

Prince Yo chuckled. "Lead the way Lady Hee."