~Chapter Thirty-Four~

Y/N and Prince So headed back towards Prince Wook's quarters. There was a bit of am awkward silence between them.

"Wook isn't the one who wants to see me, am I right?" So broke the silence. Y/N looked over at him and nodded.

"I have something to say to you both, I need your help." She said as she sratched her arm.

"I'm tired of being on edge all the time." She whispered softly.

As they were coming up to Prince Wook's residence Y/N spotted a familiar figure in the distance. She tensed slightly. 'Why is he here?' She thought to herself as they approached him.

Prince Yo was standing outside of Prince Wook's place. "This involves me as well Myung Hee. I was there as well." Y/N's eyes widened.

"I-I wasn't going to mention your name. Why are you here Prince Yo?" She asked him.

"As I stated, this matter involves me as well. I've seen how Won has been treating you. I don't like it. I want to help." He told her as he gestured towards the door.

"Shall we?"

Y/N nodded slowly as she followed Prince Yo in. Prince So followed close behind.

Prince Wook slowly appeared. "Why are my brothers here Myung Hee?" He asked.

"I want to tell you the reason why Prince Won won't leave me be. I need help stopping him. Prince Yo was there as well. He can back up everything I'm about to say." She told them.

"The day I left the palace I went into the village. As I was looking for a place to stay and work I saw a brothel. As I was thinking about working there, so I could have a place to stay and earn some money I saw Prince Won and Prince Yo when I went in."

Y/N turned to look at Yo. He only nodded to her as encouragement. "They both came out of a room full of girls but also people from a neighboring kingdom it looked like. I-I only got a glimpse of them, but they had different armor than our knights do. They had a different emblem on them. I left before I could see more, but it looked to be important."

"As soon as Won saw me he immediately shut the door to the room and grabbed me. He took me back to the palace, and well you know the rest." She told them.

"I hardly saw anything so I don't understand why Prince Won keeps harassing me."

So and Wook looked over at Yo. "Care to explain the rest?" Wook asked.

Yo sighed. "First of all, I want to say I had no part in the conversation that Won was having with these other people. I only went because I was suspicious of his activities. He was meeting with nobles of a neighboring kingdom. To try and make a deal. He wanted them to help him become emperor and in return he would give them a piece of land and a good relationship between the two kingdoms. He also told them that they could take as many women as they wanted."

"The meeting was ended by the time Myung Hee saw us. Before you ask me why I didn't say anything to anyone, I did. The crown prince knows. He's working quietly to stop Won. Won has no idea that I've said anything to anyone."

Y/N stared at Prince Yo in shock. She didn't expect anything like that. She knew it wouldn't be good but she didn't think it would be this bad.

"Oh my god." She mumbled.

"Won thinks that you overheard everything. I told him multiple times that you didn't hear anything and that he's just being paranoid. Obviously he didn't listen to me. So he thinks that I'm befriending you to find out what you know. He has no idea that I haven't been on his side the whole time." Yo told her.

Y/N smiled softly.

Y/N looked over at Prince Wook and So. They seemed just as shocked. "Won. That son of a bitch." So mumbled out.

"How could he think of betraying everyone? Is he insane?" Wook questioned.

"Prince Won can't find out that anyone knows what he's done, or everything the crown Prince has done so far will be in vain." Yo told them.

"What are we supposed to do then? He'll continue to harass Myung Hee. We should be helping our brother take Won down as well." Wook said.

"Trust me the crown Prince has everything under control right now. Our only worry right now is how to get Won to leave Myung Hee alone."

So nodded in understanding. "Okay. If you say that he's got things under control I'll believe you. Just let him know that we know. So if he needs help we can help him."

Yo smiled slightly. "Of course."

So sighed and sat down. "Okay so how do we get Won to leave Myung Hee alone without letting onto the fact that we know everything?" So asked.

Y/N sat down as well exhausted. "I don't think anything we do will stop him now. If he thinks I know everything he won't stop."

"Unless, I tell him that I'll keep an eye on you all the time. He thinks I have just as much to lose as him. He trusts me right now. So if I tell him I'll take over making sure you don't say anything he should let me. So and Wook can also keep an eye on you from a distance as well."

"It may not be the greatest solution, but it's all we have right now. You'll be with me a lot more than before thought. Is that alright Lady Myung Hee?"

Y/N turned to look at Yo. "I'm okay with that Prince Yo. I know you won't hurt me." She smiled at him.

She looked around the room at all three of the prince's.

"It's nice." She mumbled. They all turned to look at her with confusion.

"It's nice to see you all working together as brothers." She smiled as she rested her face against her hand.

They all smiled sheepishly. Before they all looked at each other. "Yeah it is." They all said causing Y/N to laugh.

'It really is nice to see them together.' Y/N thought to herself. 'Considering how things ended between all of them. I'm glad things are begining to be different this time. Hopefully things stay this way for awhile.' She smiled unconsciously at her own thoughts.