~Chapter Eight~

As Y/N was watching the fight unfold she heard a branch snap behind her.

She quickly moved out of the way. A man fell forward from where he was behind her.

She tightened her hold on the bamboo stick she had in her hand. She lifted it up and brought it down on the man.

He groaned in pain but didn't get up. Y/N looked over towards the prince's and Had Soo. Prince So had shown up.

Y/N smiled. She started towards the boys and Hae Soo. All of the bandits had been taken care of.

As Y/N made her way over towards them, Prince Jung and Prince Baek Ah noticed her presence.

She smiled at them softly. "Are you guys Okay?" She asked everyone softly.

They all nodded. "Yes thank you again Lady Myung Hee for saving me." Prince Jung had said.

Y/N held up her hands. "No, No you don't have to thank me. I'm happy I could help."

Prince Jung smiled at her. "Still I owe you and Hae Soo my life." He told her.

Y/N laughed softly. "I wouldn't say that. You don't owe me your life Prince Jung." Y/N told him softly.

Y/N looked around. "We should head back to the palace." She whispered softly to everyone.

Y/N bit her lip as she looked around. All of the bandits were on the ground, but she didn't want to take any chances.

Everyone nodded. "Yeah it's not safe here." Baek Ah stated.

As they got farther away from the village and closer to the palace. Y/N smiled.
"Prince So..." Y/N called out softly.

Price So and everyone turned to look at Y/N. "Thank you for coming to our aid." She thanked him softly as she bowed to him.

Prince So's eyes widened. Y/N could tell that Price So wasn't expecting what she had said.

Everyone looked a little shocked.

Prince So soon snapped out of it and nodded. "You're welcome." He said back.

Y/N smiled and continued on walking.

Hae Soo, Jung and Baek Ah all looked at each other in shock at the exchange that just happened.

As you all arrived at the palace Prince Wook came rushing out, straight for Hae Soo.

"Are you alright? I heard what happened. I should've been there to protect you." He told her.

Y/N huffed. "I'm perfectly fine too if you even cared." She called back as she left towards her chambers.

Wook looked after her in shock. "I-I never meant to over look Myung Hee." He explained softly.

Baek Ah gave Wook a firm pat on the back. "You have to remember that Hae Soo isn't the only lady in your household that you should be concerned about. They're are other women." Baek Ah stated as he headed towards his chambers as well.

Y/N sighed as she walked into her room. She was exhausted from today's events. As she laid on her bed she tried to recall what happened in the drama.

But as she tried to remember the harder it was for her to do. Y/N quickly sat up as her eyes widened. "Why can't I remember parts of it. If I can just remember how it goes I can try and prevent some tragedies from happening." She mumbled to herself.

Y/N closed her eyes desperately trying to remember what was supposed to happen next.

Y/N laid back down as she stared up at her ceiling. As she kept trying to think about what was supposed to happen next, Y/N's eyes started to get drowsy.

Just as Y/N was about to fall asleep, she jolted awake. Eyes wide with realization. "Lady Hae's death, and Hae Soo's arranged marriage." She whispered out softly.

Y/N quickly got up and ran out of her room. She needed to warn the others about what was going to happen.

As Y/N rounded a corner she skidded to a halt. "No one's going to believe me. They'll think I'm insane. And if I do tell them and it happens they'll think I'm some sort of witch." She breathed out.

Y/N groaned. "What am I supposed to do?" She said as she crouched down tugging at her hair.

"I-I have to do something. I can't just do nothing. I have to try and help so everyone can get their happy ending that they deserve." Y/N spoke to herself.

After a minute or so Y/N stood up. She started to head back to her room when she bumped into someone.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." She breathed out. She heard a familiar chuckle.

"Its okay Lady Myung Hee." Baek Ah spoke. Y/N looked up at him and blushed in embarrassment. "Still I didn't mean to bump into you Prince Baek Ah." She bowed.

As she bowed she caught something in Baek Ah's hand. It was a drawing. As Y/N squinted to see a bit better she could see that it was a drawing of Lady Hae.

Y/N's eyes widened slightly. "Baek Ah is in love with Lady Hae. I forgot all about that." Y/N mumbled quietly.

"Sorry Lady Myung Hee, I didn't catch what you said." Baek Ah chimed in.

Y/N immediately straightened up. "Its nothing Prince Baek Ah! Again I'm so so sorry I bumped into you." Y/N apologised.

Baek Ah looked at her with a confused expression on his face. Y/N smiled at him before bowing again.

"I really must be heading to bed now. Goodnight Prince Baek Ah. Again I'm sorry and I hope you can forgive me for being careless." Y/N said as she started to head back to her room.

Baek Ah smiled softly. "Again it's okay Lady Myung Hee. I forgive you, even though you did nothing wrong. But goodnight sweet dreams." He said as he headed back to his room.

Y/N scurried down the hallway to her room. She callopsed onto the bed, and groaned.

"What am I supposed to do?" She groaned out as she covered her face.

*Hey guys I'm so so so sorry this took so long. Honestly I've lost a bit of inspiration to write this book, but I've gotten messages and comments asking me to update. I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story so far!💕*